This Cincy QB is HORRIBLE | Syracusefan.com

This Cincy QB is HORRIBLE

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
He's not even a QB. There is no excuse for us to lose to these guys. They no longer have any semblance of an offense.

They look awful. even on defense, outside of JK Shaeffer.

He is pretty bad heh. Just very awkward looking. Hope we blitz the hell outta them.

it helps the rcvrs have dropped almost every pass that would have kept the offense on the field. he is a rcvr playing qb much like Sanu..

To somewhat defend him, his receivers have a lot of drops. The problem I see is that he can run which will give us fits.

I giggle a little every time they say his name. It sounds like a New Orleans prostitute is playing QB for Cinci. Kinda looks like it too.

He's not even a QB. There is no excuse for us to lose to these guys. They no longer have any semblance of an offense.
lately we have been helping teams find their identity..hopefully that wont be the case next saturday.

Indeed. We'll make him look like Cam Newton next week.

Agree. I bet he looks much better next week. RU has shut down a lot of teams this year.

To somewhat defend him, his receivers have a lot of drops. The problem I see is that he can run which will give us fits.
exactly...I keep thinking of UConn and SF game - he'll have a career day against us cause our DC won't use anything that Rutgers did to shut him down next week when we play them.

Cincy D isn't much better. RU had more rushing yards today then all season combined. Well almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom