This is What The Louisville Fans Think of Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

This is What The Louisville Fans Think of Syracuse...

mantonio

Starter
Here are some direct quotes from the Cardinals faithful:
"U guys are leaving the conference cuz u cant compete so run yer mouth while u can" "1)past wins says nothing about their competitiveness in the league since UL, Cindy, Marquette, and WV joined in. Throw in uconn grown nova, it just got too crowded. And they can maybe compete in fb in the acc. The cuse is the doormat of the big east."

"when was your last final four? 3)admit it. The conference is too strong and yer going where a)u wont finish last in fb and b)where there only two other good teams instead of 9-10 like we have. The past two seasons the big east shattered the record by sending NINE TEAMS to the dance. You are cowards."

"A few years ago we went undefeated in the conference AND won the tourney, something u clowns have NEVER done."

"No matter what syracuse has done historically, they know That LOU, SO FLA, PITT, RUTGERS, W VA, UCONN, hell everyone has surpassed them in fb. And they know they can't compete, especially with our new hire Charlie Strong. In BB, Lou, marqu
ette, w va, uconn, PITT, and Nova just made the league too crowded, and it is crowded. Very top heavy."
"By leaving for the acc they can compete(almost) on the field and in hoops they play NC and Duke and get to pick up cheap AG teams like Miami, VA tech, Maryland, Clemson, and NC state. I dont blame ya but dont act like it isn't the reason u r leaving."
"And Louisville isn't going anywhere."

Their sentiment will do a 180 when they eventually head to the Big XII.

You don't turn down the acc for the position syracuse was in.
Not for academics, money, and football. ACC is going to elevate us to new heights.
We will get 50,000+ in the dome again for football soon enough and bring the ACC some football in the city.

If only they could accurately pronounce the word "Louisville"...

I too have never really accepted any of the CUSA programs as BE members.

My buddies and I always referred to the CUSA teams as "bolt-ons".
They always seemed as though they were either temporary (depaul) or just part of the "new" big east.
The ole' big east has been gone for awhile.

when i had the rare priviledge of meeting the dalai lama he looked me in the eyes and text spoke ...
"i know u r but what am i???"

But WAIT, There's MORE !!!

"No matter what syracuse has done historically, they know That LOU, SO FLA, PITT, RUTGERS, W VA, UCONN, hell everyone has surpassed them in fb. And they know they can't compete, especially with our new hire Charlie Strong. In BB, Lou, marqu
ette, w va, uconn, PITT, and Nova just made the league too crowded, and it is crowded. Very top heavy."
"By leaving for the acc they can compete(almost) on the field and in hoops they play NC and Duke and get to pick up cheap AG teams like Miami, VA tech, Maryland, Clemson, and NC state. I dont blame ya but dont act like it isn't the reason u r leaving."
"And Louisville isn't going anywhere."

If only they could accurately pronounce the word "Louisville"...

I too have never really accepted any of the CUSA programs as BE members.

I like the way Sean Mcdonough says it...Lua vul.

It galls me that these guys have owned us in both hoops & on the gridiron in recent years. Calling us doormats of the league (recognizing that our football is still a work in progress) is delusional at best and shows no grasp of reality. Sounds like sour grapes that they are being left behind waiting on an official invite from a power conference. I would gladly donate my left (or right) nut to blow them off the court tonight. I would even settle for an OT win - at the same price!

It galls me that these guys have owned us in both hoops & on the gridiron in recent years. Calling us doormats of the league (recognizing that our football is still a work in progress) is delusional at best and shows no grasp of reality. Sounds like sour grapes that they are being left behind waiting on an official invite from a power conference. I would gladly donate my left (or right) nut to blow them off the court tonight. I would even settle for an OT win - at the same price!

When you say you will donate your left nut, do you mean it in the same way in which Pitino makes his donations?

You don't turn down the acc for the position syracuse was in.
Not for academics, money, and football. ACC is going to elevate us to new heights.
We will get 50,000+ in the dome again for football soon enough and bring the ACC some football in the city.
We will never get 50k in the Dome for football. never have. Ever.

I'm just curious what Syracuse troll precipitated these posts.

Louisville has been an excellent addition to the Big East, and of all the new arrivals, they made the most sense and have in my opinion become a big part of the conference.

Can't wait for Cuse to kick their asses tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I will say that from what I have experienced, Lville fans are amongst the classiest in the BE.

We will never get 50k in the Dome for football. never have. Ever.
I seem to recall that the official attendance for the opener was just over 50k, never cracked it since. Not sure if they cooked the books for the first game or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom