This photo most clearly illustrates how dirty the hit on Dungey was | Syracusefan.com

This photo most clearly illustrates how dirty the hit on Dungey was

Czar

All Conference
18792983-mmmain.jpg

I was going to tweet this at him but decided otherwise. His Twitter is on private anyhow.

Yup, posted it in the post game links in response to what CMU's coach said.

Ball released, 44 has his head up staring right at him. Multiple steps away. Even if he didn't mean to knock him out he's looking for a late hit.

if you're looking at this soley as a defense that penalty was was a plus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCmTHpNRex0

Sorry if this has been posted already, but this is one of the most blatant cheap shots I've ever seen. This guy would be staring at a multi-fgame suspension and hefty fine in the NFL. As it was, Mrs. C had to hold me back when this thug was leaving the field and the CMU idiots in the corner stood and applauded him and offered high fives and that was before I saw this clip.

The one thing I am upset with SS for is not saying something to his counterpart about it after the game. They seemed to be jerking each other off telling each other what a great job they did. We better send that film to the MAC Head quarters and ask for more discipline.

"Austin Wilson replaced Dungey under center for the rest of the game."

Did anyone at the ACC Digital Network even bother to watch the game?

Clearly! The ball was already gone and Dungey was falling - it is hard for me to even look at the related video now after several times viewing it on the ACC site, ESPN, and here. Thank God he didn't have a spinal cord injury. This sort of action is inexcusable. May the "football gods" smile on you in your next game - best wishes from an FSU grad/fan.

(Ironic that the CMU guy was wearing number 44. I know injuries like broken legs [Terrel Hunt in 2014, Duke Johnson of Miami 2013, Darius Wade of BC in 2015], knee injuries, etc. happen but mostly those occur from having a leg folded under your body as you are falling, but this targeting business is very serious indeed. That may not be the reason that unfortunate player from Rutgers is in a wheelchair but at worst it could produce a serious neck or head injury.)

Last edited:
Clearly! The ball was already gone and Dungey was falling - it is hard for me to even look at the related video now after several times viewing it on the ACC site, ESPN, and here. Thank God he didn't have a spinal cord injury. This sort of action is inexcusable. May the "football gods" smile on you in your next game - best wishes from an FSU grad/fan.
Thanks bro, and good luck to you guys as well. fSU fans have always seemed to respect us. We appreciate it.

Now NC state - f those losers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom