This team has got some huge ballz! | Syracusefan.com

This team has got some huge ballz!

Deano

All American
Great comeback. JB with the right move going full court press and turning it around. Got to love the soph's that are stepping up this year.

I can't wait to get out tonight to watch the DVR. GameCast just doesn't cut it. I blew my cover when I cursed at my desk at 52-45 and likewise when that 63-60 was us.

It is kind of weird when you follow a game like that and then watch it.

Wait till you see the banked in 3 with 3 seconds on the shot clock. Always a favorite play against Syracuse. I call that shot the "F-bomb" due to the reactions it causes at my house.

I can't wait to get out tonight to watch the DVR. GameCast just doesn't cut it. I blew my cover when I cursed at my desk at 52-45 and likewise when that 63-60 was us.

It is kind of weird when you follow a game like that and then watch it.

Ah, I think you don't want to watch that one. A lot of putrid basketball.

Wait till you see the banked in 3 with 3 seconds on the shot clock. Always a favorite play against Syracuse. I call that shot the "F-bomb" due to the reactions it causes at my house.

LOL, that's a great name for it! It was an F-Bomb here too..

Great comeback. JB with the right move going full court press and turning it around. Got to love the soph's that are stepping up this year.
...and who JB had on court last several minutes:KJ,Melo, Fair, Triche and Waiters...by far our best five!

...and who JB had on court last several minutes:KJ,Melo, Fair, Triche and Waiters...by far our best five!
I think that is our best five at the current time. They did it Wednesday and tonight - great job.

IIRC they were out there numerous times before the end of the game and they didn't look so great

We had a bunch of games like this in 2003. Down for long stretches, we kept up the pressure, and finally wore them down.

I call it a "Lamizana".

And it balanced KJo's excuse me 15-foot banker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom