This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho? | Syracusefan.com

This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho?

C

creatorsgam

Planning on getting soaked Saturday at WF with this hurricane coming through. Anyone know where to get a Syracuse rain pancho?? Have a great umbrella, but looking for some extra coverage.

Syracuse Orange & Blue Rain Slicker Poncho | eBay
upload_2016-10-3_18-39-37.png

Watching it like a hawk.
Sounds like they won't know until Wed or Thurs what Matthews track will be but the governor has included the Triad in a declared state of Emergency...just in case.

if the game is cancelled it likely can only get made up in Dec. I wonder if that would be a help to us or more to Wake?

if the game is cancelled it likely can only get made up in Dec. I wonder if that would be a help to us or more to Wake?
Won't it be a little like a bowl game benefit because we will have had an extra week of practice? That would be cool.

Also cool is not tailgating in the rain and driving through a hurricane three hours round trip to see this game. December sounds preferable to me.

Sounds like they won't know until Wed or Thurs what Matthews track will be but the governor has included the Triad in a declared state of Emergency...just in case.
Hope you're not in the areas at risk...best wishes...

Or could they reschedule it for the week we were suppose to have off?

I'm currently in "wait and see" mode.

Having a hard time justifying dragging my son on a 5-hour drive to tailgate and watch a game in a monsoon, followed by another 5-hour drive on Sunday. I'll give it another couple of days before fully committing.

Weak, I know.

I'm currently in "wait and see" mode.

Having a hard time justifying dragging my son on a 5-hour drive to tailgate and watch a game in a monsoon, followed by another 5-hour drive on Sunday. I'll give it another couple of days before fully committing.

Weak, I know.

Not weak at all.

This hurricane could screw up a lot of ACC teams' schedules...

Barring some miraculous turn, my family and I will not be making the game.

We are in wait and see mode as well. Even if the storm passes more to the east there will still be a lot of rain. I am fine with sitting in it but the wife and daughter no so much.

Every updated projection keeps pushing it further west. Stay east, Matthew, far out into the ocean.

the biggest issue is how long do they wait to pull the trigger, if it might come they need to let people hunker down. maybe they think about pushing i to sunday if thats even possible..

if they wait until friday thats a bunch of people not knowing what to do and flights with this wind might start being delayed from the south even by thursday messing with people. the team stills need to fly down on friday if they dont make any decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom