This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho?

Live from Raleigh, enroute to Greensboro- it is raining BUCKETS here. Am amazed they didn't postpone the ND/State game...

Live from Raleigh, enroute to Greensboro- it is raining BUCKETS here. Am amazed they didn't postpone the ND/State game...
Having those games over there is crazy. At least UNC could have been moved up to VT.

I am still deciding on making the trek or not. About a 2 hour drive for me. Looking at how heavy that rain is coming down is giving me pause. I love me some football but sitting in a deluge for 3 hours is not appealing at all.

Notre Dame, a team that scored 50 on us and ahd 33 at halftime, has 0 at halftime in this game. The announcer said Kizer "can't throw the ball two yards downfield".

Notre Dame, a team that scored 50 on us and ahd 33 at halftime, has 0 at halftime in this game. The announcer said Kizer "can't throw the ball two yards downfield".

Weather is a great equalizer. It was a mess at State, can't truly translate the results.

Fortunately the rain tapered driving west from Raleigh to Winston-Salem. A drizzle here now, light wind.

Weather is a great equalizer. It was a mess at State, can't truly translate the results.

Fortunately the rain tapered driving west from Raleigh to Winston-Salem. A drizzle here now, light wind.

Rain never stopped. Wasn't a deluge but was constant. Rain gear or not we were all soaked to the bone before the end of the first quarter.

Rain never stopped. Wasn't a deluge but was constant. Rain gear or not we were all soaked to the bone before the end of the first quarter.

Yes... and somehow, I loved it.

Just got back home, southeast of Raleigh. Dead stop on I-40, made us turn around. Fortunately it was only one exit from home, so an improvised detour was no worry. Home to no power. Hope all is well to those closer to the coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom