Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

Sounds promising, only makes it harder when rejection hits. Great video though!

The staff knows better than any of us their current place in Thomas Holley's thoughts.

In the world of recruiting there is the occasional coup, something that comes out of the blue.

Sometimes the amount of love and persistence you show impresses these young men.

I hope our current recruiting philosophy is guided by determination, good follow up and knowing when to keep fighting the good fight.

HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD CHARACTER KID. HOPE HE THINKS IT THREW. GO ORANGE

Still want one of the camo boonie 'Cuse hats.

The staff knows better than any of us their current place in Thomas Holley's thoughts.

In the world of recruiting there is the occasional coup, something that comes out of the blue.

Sometimes the amount of love and persistence you show impresses these young men.

I hope our current recruiting philosophy is guided by determination, good follow up and knowing when to keep fighting the good fight.

And this is why I don't understand why there'd be any hate towards him if he went elsewhere, seems like a high quality kid and someone who is not going to make his decision lightly.

They all have to make their own choices, and live with them. I'm with Scott, we only want players who really want to be here.

tboxCUSE92 said:
I agree, time to drop the reference. This current coaching staff had nothing to do with a terrible terrible situation and subsequent cover up. Penn State has a "storied football" past and that's what will drive new recruits vs. the other. With that being said, I strongly believe, we will win our fair share of battles with them.

They still have 2 coaches there that were there during part of Sandusky's reign of terror and Pedst's liking the other way and coverup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

after that video...unlike the other nyc kids that went elsewhere...it wont bother me if he doesn't choose cuse...don't get me wrong he is the exact type of kid we want representing our community but I want the best for the kid and if he doesn't choose the orange...I still wish him the very best!

after that video...unlike the other nyc kids that went elsewhere...it wont bother me if he doesn't choose cuse...don't get me wrong he is the exact type of kid we want representing our community but I want the best for the kid and if he doesn't choose the orange...I still wish him the very best!

That's the right attitude. CUSE will absolutely become a true top destination for elite athletes. It is happening slowly. Not bashing our misses is the class way to handle it. This 2014 class may have as many play makers as we have had in the last 3 combined. Good things are coming. Stay classy my friends!

He seems like a good kid who is intelligent and is weighing all of his options. He will definitely not get any negative feedback from me if he does not choose Syracuse, but I would love to see him in orange.

That video was from his unofficial. We are already out of the picture

anomander said:
sorry i shouldn't have done that. wasn't serious

So your saying there's a chance!?! ;-)

mom?
are-you-my-mother-cover-image.jpg

@NYPost_Brazille3m
Lincoln All American DT Thomas Holley has committed to Penn State per coach Shawn O'Connor.

Happy to finally shut this thread down.

Okay its one thing to lose to ND but I'm baffled at losing ppl to Penn state. What have they done to receive top talent year in and year out? Their coach will likely be coaching else where in the next couple years also.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I hope things work out well for him. It is hard being rejected but he made the choice that he thought was best for him. I agree, discussion closed!

Okay its one thing to lose to ND but I'm baffled at losing ppl to Penn state. What have they done to receive top talent year in and year out? Their coach will likely be coaching else where in the next couple years also.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

A lot of people go to their games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom