Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

My question, if this is a dead period, wouldn't speaking to a recruit be a violation, and also be a violation of the deal Penn State made with the NCAA?

Any chance if Penn State coach leaves. You would think there would be a chance after he just lied to the kid

Penn State can always sell its big crowds, atmosphere and relatively easy drive to NYC/New Jersey. Now it can sell nearby road trips to Rutgers and Maryland. Gonna be harder to beat for recruits down the road. Maryland was a big loss for SU and the ACC.
It was never going to easy and yes Maryland considering the geographics was a tough loss for the conference. Playing better will inspire the better recruiting. Its always been about winning and $.

Hmmm sounds familiar. I swear I have heard that before from someone? Can't put my finger on who though? Zach Allen, Gus Edwards, Malik Brown and LaRay Smith all thought it was true as well

Nailed it.

@NickdelaTorreGC: Thomas Holley told me today that #Florida would "probably be his leader" if he decommitted from Penn State.
http://t.co/ovHjf7g4uR

Rovals has a recent statement if anyone has a subscription.

methinks the joke went over your head.

Think last year and a certain QB verbal commit whose name rhymes with Tack Mallen, and his actions after a certain Syracuse football coach left to the NFL.
Could it also ryhme with Zack Allen per chance?

What has a better chance...Hell freezing over or Thomas Holley committing to the Cuse? Like the hell chances better...
Pretty amazing how SU is not even on his radar. City kid with great friends starting all over the field, tremendous academic reputation, chance to play A LOT early in his career and lastly, a program on the rise with an inspiring and caring head coach. I get tradition and all that goes with it, but... Kinda a head scratcher.. Seems like a great kid, hope it works out for him..

Pretty amazing how SU is not even on his radar. City kid with great friends starting all over the field, tremendous academic reputation, chance to play A LOT early in his career and lastly, a program on the rise with an inspiring and caring head coach. I get tradition and all that goes with it, but... Kinda a head scratcher.. Seems like a great kid, hope it works out for him..
Larry Johnson will probably be the interim coach at Penn st. and convince him to stay commited along with the other commits. IMO as long as LJ is at Penn st. the top DT/DE's in the East coast will go there unfortunately. Holley seems like a great kid with alot of upside. But he is obviously influenced by the tradition of these tops programs.

Fantasyland Twitter

@THolley: After a long talk with my homie THunt I have decided to bring honor to the Empire State and attend the rising Syracuse program, I love their freakin coach too.

Penn State, Florida, what was I thinking?
In other news New York State has legalized marijuana leading to over eating of dome dogs and mass hallucinations of landing 5 star football recruits

Fantasyland Twitter

@THolley: After a long talk with my homie THunt I have decided to bring honor to the Empire State and attend the rising Syracuse program, I love their freakin coach too.

Penn State, Florida, what was I thinking?
That would be Hardnose

In other news New York State has legalized marijuana leading to over eating of dome dogs and mass hallucinations of landing 5 star football recruits

The marijuana part wouldn't surprise me at all.

For the life of me, I can't understand why he wouldn't give Syracuse a serious look if he did decommit. Disappointing to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom