Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

I think Zaire was originally going to try and stick around until Friday when Roberts arrives, but sounds like he is leaving tomorrow. Holley and T Hunt are very close, so even without WW up there, at least he has someone close to him already on the team

I just hope he has a Holley jolly good time!

Anyone hear anything about the visit?
Just listened to him on Z89. Sounds pretty intelligent. Said all the right things, but didn't really tip his hat to one school or another. Also good friends with terrell Hunt. Will make a decision before his season most likely.

I heard the Z89 interview as well. he indeed did not tip his hat, nor did the interviewers ask him where SU stood. he did say he planned on coming back to visit some schools with his mom before deciding. Apparently his uncle made the trip with him to SU and to all the other schools except PSU and BC. He wants his mom to check things out too. Soooo, pray for a return trip to SU for him and mom! He is close with Hunt, having him on the team meant a lot to him, as did the family atmosphere and how HCSS treats the players (he said he can tell how much the Hardnosed one cares about his players).

Just listened to him on Z89. Sounds pretty intelligent. Said all the right things, but didn't really tip his hat to one school or another. Also good friends with terrell Hunt. Will make a decision before his season most likely.

What would be nice is if Cohen did a piece on Holley instead of presumably touring around Florida.

What would be nice is if Cohen did a piece on Holley instead of presumably touring around Florida.

I definitely don't want Cohen to interview Holley. He needs to stay the hell away from all recruits.
'So, Thomas, why would you ever want to play football for Syracuse? You're aware the Dome isn't air-conditioned, right?'

I definitely don't want Cohen to interview Holley. He needs to stay the hell away from all recruits.
'So, Thomas, why would you ever want to play football for Syracuse? You're aware the Dome isn't air-conditioned, right?'

Cohen (heretofore to be referred to as douchebag) Thomas not only is the Dome not air conditioned even though it is named for an air conditioning company but did you realize SU is barely a second tier program per some of my earlier articles?

Good point. Also, are we going to go with douchebag, dbag, or numbnuts?

We will know by 8/28 where we stand

I Am with anomander

Need to get his mom on campus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors