Three commits from this passed weekend! | Syracusefan.com

Three commits from this passed weekend!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
That's what they just said on Bud and the Man child. Those guys are clueless.

They said we got commits from this passed weekend. Like I said they are clueless.

my talk to text doesn't always cooperate with me.
Likely excuse...
zu8ape6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

That's what they just said on Bud and the Man child. Those guys are clueless.

those 2 are absolutely clueless. Bud has decent knowledge of the team, not a clue about recruiting, but Lerch knows a little less then the basics. He shouldn't be allowed to talk about Syracuse Football.

those 2 are absolutely clueless. Bud has decent knowledge of the team, not a clue about recruiting, but Lerch knows a little less then the basics. He shouldn't be allowed to talk about Syracuse Football.
I turned it on I think Friday and they had a 15 minute discussion on snow removal.

I turned it on I think Friday and they had a 15 minute discussion on snow removal.

easily one of the worst radio shows on air. i turn it on between Colin Cowhard commercials, and rarely do they talk about sports, especially during Summer.

Are there any decent local shows? Compared to other places I've lived syracuse seems to be severely wanting in this category.

And that is the way it is supposed to be, and we better hope that media doesn't know specifics on our recruits. Unless you are a coach or in the SU front office, you can't talk outside the university circle about specific kids in regards to recruiting. So, in reality, we are all just speculating, media included and its just that some of us are more connected on a day to day basis with the program and much better speculators on things than those of us, like me, that are 400 miles away from campus and don't have a clue of what is actually happening. On the lighter side, makes feel good I can speculate about as good as any media person that probably lives around the program, and are just about as wrong as me most of the time. Tells me HCSS is doing a good job not leaking too much information on what we are doing. Bottom line, signing day is when we have our first anxiety of who we get to talk about, then we get the second round of that on who actually gets on campus academically out of that class. :D

And that is the way it is supposed to be, and we better hope that media doesn't know specifics on our recruits. Unless you are a coach or in the SU front office, you can't talk outside the university circle about specific kids in regards to recruiting. So, in reality, we are all just speculating, media included and its just that some of us are more connected on a day to day basis with the program and much better speculators on things than those of us, like me, that are 400 miles away from campus and don't have a clue of what is actually happening. On the lighter side, makes feel good I can speculate about as good as any media person that probably lives around the program, and are just about as wrong as me most of the time. Tells me HCSS is doing a good job not leaking too much information on what we are doing. Bottom line, signing day is when we have our first anxiety of who we get to talk about, then we get the second round of that on who actually gets on campus academically out of that class. :D

you realize a lot of these recruits do interviews on almost a daily basis right? kind of makes it easier to guess who's going to be where when they are telling you about it weeks in advance

you realize a lot of these recruits do interviews on almost a daily basis right? kind of makes it easier to guess who's going to be where when they are telling you about it weeks in advance
Nothing better then speculating from the source I say!

Well now we have 2 out of 3...who could that third one be if these guys did have some inside info?

Well now we have 2 out of 3...who could that third one be if these guys did have some inside info?

If it's going to be a nice Christmas, we need to bring in the "Holley" to dress the place up!

If it's going to be a nice Christmas, we need to bring in the "Holley" to dress the place up!
you're not going to enjoy your christmas then.

you're not going to enjoy your christmas then.

One way or the other, I will have some some kind of Holley at Christmas! Here's to good Ole Santa who's checking my list, checking it twice, gonna bring us some Holley Tonight...couchburn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom