Ticket Prices | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Prices

CDfan

Walk On
Hey guys, I'm a fan living in the Albany area. I haven't been to a Syracuse football game at the carrier dome since 2000 (saw them face Mike Vick and Virginia Tech) I am planning on changing that and make the trip out to see the Clemson game. I haven't been able to find any information on individual game tickets though. All I found was they are going on sale in early august. Does anyone know off the top of their head when they are going on sale and what the ranges of ticket prices are? I know it changes from year to year but if anyone remembers the prices from last year it'll at least give me a ballpark to budget in.

literally show up early and you can buy them on the street at cheap prices. The Dome is always fairly empty for football so you just need to get in the door and you can find a place to sit anywhere in the 300 level.

A solid possibility the Dome will have 45k+ fans for the game. Have you thought about buying the $99 season tix package? Single game tix will be available soon check the box office.

Buy the $99 season ticket. Sure you'll pay a little more, but then you can perhaps make it to another game, or give your tix away to friends who can come.

If you only need one tix...I have a single next to me on the 40 yard line, section 301 up high for $50. You can tailgate and meet a bunch of regulars before the game.

In an email I received this week, season ticket holders have until August 2nd to pay up or their tickets will be released. Based on that, I'd guess that August 5th may be the day that you can order individual game tickets.

Stern, I'd do that for any other game. But since its Clemson and homecoming weekend I don't want to risk the slight chance of a sell out, especially since I have to drive a couple hours to get there. For those suggesting season tickets, I'm only going to be able to make it to the Clemson game, so paying $99 for one game doesn't make much sense.

TexanMark thanks for the offer but I'm going with 3 of my buddies so we'd need 4 tickets.

And Moontan thanks for that info

Buy them in early Aug as moontan sez. Look at the upper corners for your best value...SU sells tix between to 20s for a premium. SU tix site has some nice interactive tools to view what is available and what the view looks like.

When I had season tix around the 15 - 20 yard line, IMO those are the best value. You see everything like your in the middle of the field and the price difference is quite a bit less compared to being 10 - 15 yards closer to the middle, plus not that much more expensive than end zone seats and a better view for the entire game.

My season tix were $150 so I would imagine that single game tix will run you $35 or so, give or take. But that is cheap as hell. You can probably find a deal if you buy 4 tix they'll be discounted and maybe they'll throw in 4 free dome dogs so you can test the urinals and the sh!tter all in the same game.

I think game time will have a good effect on ticket sales. and until we see how they do week 1-2 people wont be stepping up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom