Class of 2014 - Tidbits from the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Tidbits from the Dome

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Long day/night yesterday so apologize for not getting this out earlier and if I am repeating what others have posted. I see that the cat is out of the bag about Treevon Prater committing, which was somewhat expected. There is definitely more to come...

First off, I want to thank Bees for letting me sit with his group and enjoyed the opportunity!! Secondly it was great seeing and hanging out with esteemed board members Jake, SUTomcat, JeremyCuse, LincolnCuse and the always entertaining brother combo SUBarney and Cuseguy.

In addition to the Recruits that now everyone knows were here and had a great time, there were a few jrs here on un-officials. Trying to track down some names, but so far no success.

What I can report was a quote from someone on the football team that I bumped into at halftime about how the weekend was going. He said that there were 3 commits. I mentioned Ishmael to which he responded that he "didn't even count him because he's known about that for months." He thinks right now it would be Prater, Dowels and the home run to me (if accurate) is LB Kyron Watson. Thinks we are in good with the rest including Ward and Rodney, but wasn't calling them commits yet.

Can't wait to see how the rest of this great class develops.

1311947803699.jpg

Snowball effect. And couldn't ask for a better atmosphere/game at the Dome yesterday. Whether that plays a role or not is anyone's guess, but it sure as heck can't hurt.

Long day/night yesterday so apologize for not getting this out earlier and if I am repeating what others have posted. I see that the cat is out of the bag about Treevon Prater committing, which was somewhat expected. There is definitely more to come...

First off, I want to thank Bees for letting me sit with his group and enjoyed the opportunity!! Secondly it was great seeing and hanging out with esteemed board members Jake, SUTomcat, JeremyCuse, LincolnCuse and the always entertaining brother combo SUBarney and Cuseguy.

In addition to the Recruits that now everyone knows were here and had a great time, there were a few jrs here on un-officials. Trying to track down some names, but so far no success.

What I can report was a quote from someone on the football team that I bumped into at halftime about how the weekend was going. He said that there were 3 commits. I mentioned Ishmael to which he responded that he "didn't even count him because he's known about that for months." He thinks right now it would be Prater, Dowels and the home run to me (if accurate) is LB Kyron Watson. Thinks we are in good with the rest including Ward and Rodney, but wasn't calling them commits yet.

Wow, unbelievable haul if that is what happens. Great visit, I guess weather had no effect, except to provide the snow for the snowball to start rolling. Go ORANGE!

just image Shwanker if we happen to flip Watson, and snag Adly in 2 weeks. Four 4 star recruits, he would be forced to mention us.

Gasp! Say it ain't so! Then we would just need to get a jackass like Schlabach to stop calling trips to the Dome a "break by the schedule makers" like he did when putting Louisville in his top 25 next season. At least Andre Ware is being nice to us over at ESPN

Great post, thanks for the tidbits!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom