Tiger net.com | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tiger net.com

Our moderators have really turned this into one of the best sports message boards I've seen across all sports.
On behalf of all the mods, thanks.

We have some pretty good posters too. ;)

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

I can't wait to see the tigernet post complaining that we think our mods are better than theirs.
They couldn't possibly have mods on that board. Our mods ensure civil and on topic discussion, there is none of that over there.

A theory: They love when our kids are confident and talk about it because they perceive themselves as nice so they need a bad guy. Any sign of disrespect means they have the nice guy high ground and can feel good about hating us. It’s a bit syrupy and nitpick-y for my taste.

And I honestly think they are nice and hospitable in real life. Just a weird tic they seem to have that is a bit alien to us.

<Takes off psychology hat>

There’s also a huge issue on that site with gamecock fans joining their site as trolls. They call them coots I believe. There are hundreds of those imposters which makes the whole thing a mess. Thank god for our admins. Sheesh.
Are they really infested with coots? Or is this like the commie red scare in the US back in the 60s?

I can't wait to see the tigernet post complaining that we think our mods are better than theirs.
They were making fun of the amount of members on this forum so mods have to be in the crosshairs at some point. It's actually funny how under their skin syracuse has gotten. It indicates insecurity. A confident person in the power seat doesn't punch down. They normally do the whole annoying complimentary thing about their opponent.

They were making fun of the amount of members on this forum so mods have to be in the crosshairs at some point. It's actually funny how under their skin syracuse has gotten. It indicates insecurity. A confident person in the power seat doesn't punch down. They normally do the whole annoying complimentary thing about their opponent.
This forum is light years beyond theirs. That forum is like a time traveling machine back to the 1998 internet. I halfway expected to hear dial up while lurking there.

They couldn't possibly have mods on that board. Our mods ensure civil and on topic discussion, there is none of that over there.
If it were a football game tiger.net would be asking to shorten the game at the half!

I like the posts that seem incredulous that our players think they can win. And that our fans arent bowing down to them.

Every interaction I've had with Clemson fans in and around Syracuse at the two games I went to in 2013 and 19 and at the Dome has been positive. But their internet fans are interesting.

Why does the tiger concern itself with the opinions of the lowly Orange?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom