Tiger net.com | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tiger net.com

Well, Pitt fans don't deserve nice things.

You know that scene in Game of Thrones where the Lannister's blow up everyone gathered in the Sept cathedral with wildfire and the building is reduced to rubble???

I had a dream where that happened ... but it wasn't the Sept or Game of Thrones characters...

It was a backyard brawl with Pitt & WV at the coliseum in Morgantown... it blows up entirely in the 3rd quarter and nothing is left but a smoldering crater...

I would honestly expect the fans to be the same. I was there for the Pitt loss and people were disappointed but still just as nice to the opposing fans.
That's good to hear. I guess the closest reference point (this is all assuming SU became an actual annual threat) would be the years FSU was beating Clemson. Any animosity for them at that time?

That's good to hear. I guess the closest reference point (this is all assuming SU became an actual annual threat) would be the years FSU was beating Clemson. Any animosity for them at that time?
I don't remember it being that way no. Clemson fans have this pride about being extremely nice to the opposing fans win or lose. I can't speak to away games, but I have seen numerous times (my own family's tailgate for instance) where people will invite opposing fans just walking by to tailgate.

Wow I just read on tigernet that the Big 12, without Texas and Oklahoma, is going to get a media deal that pays each school $60m/year.

You know that scene in Game of Thrones where the Lannister's blow up everyone gathered in the Sept cathedral with wildfire and the building is reduced to rubble???

I had a dream where that happened ... but it wasn't the Sept or Game of Thrones characters...

It was a backyard brawl with Pitt & WV at the coliseum in Morgantown... it blows up entirely in the 3rd quarter and nothing is left but a smoldering crater...
That's dark.

I would expect that we would be pretty annoying to most other fan bases. It’s difficult to go to another board and play nice.

I would expect that we would be pretty annoying to most other fan bases. It’s difficult to go to another board and play nice.
Us?????? This is a board of highly intelligent college football intellectuals where only the highest of discourse is accepted at all times . You know that !

If we pull off the upset we'll get to see how nice their fans are. Up until now they've been able to look at us and be like, "Awww, look at how cute their team is. They tried so hard and kept it close." Even when we beat them in 2017 it was ok because we didn't derail anything. If we beat them and legitimately threaten their spot in the conference championship game and knock them out of the playoff we'll see some true colors.
Yes. When I went there years ago (when AJ Long came in the game) they were nice as could be. The fans were welcoming and cordial, especially after they beat us. It will be Jekyll and Hyde if we end up beating them. I would love to go again but have to work and can’t get the time off.

Wonder if they would be nice if on the game winning drive one of our Oline ripped their rushing linebacker shirt off right in front of the official and he ignored it and we went on to win. GBO has always been cordial here I will say.

The sensationalizing on Tnet is because a lack of comprehension. They have a thread titled "Cuse QB compared himself to Josh Allen/Brett Favre" Everyone is laughing saying ooh we should just forfeit because he is a future hall of famer, blah blah blah.

They asked in the interview who he models his game after, if anyone, he said because of his stature he gets compared to Allen but he always liked Favre's game. At no point did he ever even insinuate that he is Allen or Favre. Comparing stature has zero to do with anything other than physical characteristics and he is nearly identical in height and weight so it's simply factual. Seeing someone as a model for how you approach your game doesn't mean you are them.

Last edited:
The sensationalizing on Tnet is because a lack of comprehension. They have a thread titled "Cuse QB compared himself to Josh Allen/Brett Favre" Everyone is laughing saying ooh we just forfeit because he is a future hall of famers, blah blah blah.

They asked in the interview who he models his game after, if anyone, he said because of his stature he gets compared to Allen but he always liked Favre's game. At no point did he ever even insinuate that he is Allen or Favre. Comparing stature has zero to do with anything other than physical characteristics and he is nearly identical in height and weight so it's simply factual. Seeing someone as a model for how you play approach your game doesn't mean you are them.
It's pretty clear that Tiger Net is where their idiot fans are. We also know that the great majority of their fans are smarter than that. Every fan base has those idiots. Reading through some of their threads, it's clear that some people just aren't that bright.

It's pretty clear that Tiger Net is where their idiot fans are. We also know that the great majority of their fans are smarter than that. Every fan base has those idiots. Reading through some of their threads, it's clear that some people just aren't that bright.
There’s also a huge issue on that site with gamecock fans joining their site as trolls. They call them coots I believe. There are hundreds of those imposters which makes the whole thing a mess. Thank god for our admins. Sheesh.

That’s why I laughed when one of the tiger fans said some of their posters were on the backside of the bell curve.

There’s also a huge issue on that site with gamecock fans joining their site as trolls. They call them coots I believe. There are hundreds of those imposters which makes the whole thing a mess. Thank god for our admins. Sheesh.

Our moderators have really turned this into one of the best sports message boards I've seen across all sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom