Tiger net.com | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tiger net.com

TigerSmith I see your cover has been blown. Your cryptic name on here has been unraveled. Blink twice if you need help.

South Carolina’s roads suck. Things get noticeably better as soon as you get into Georgia or North Carolina.

Buying fireworks is a big deal there. That’s their thing to draw people…..you drive on their crappy roads to go buy some fireworks.

If you lived like that, you’d probably be a bit touchy too.

I spent a whole 10 minutes over there and find it quite unsettling how upset they were over the very minimalistic bulletin board material our QB gave them. Clemson gets every opponents A game, so it seems very weird to me that they would pay attention to anything an opponent might say.

I can say that I’ve worked with many Clemson grads and they’re generally very smart and extremely hospitable peoples. And they love to drink.

I root for Clemson in every game where they aren’t matched up with Cuse. They’ve carried the ACC on their back for most of the last decade without much help. Without them, the ACC would be worse than the PAC. The ACC needs another team to rise and show sustained success if there’s to be any hope of the ACC not disbanding when the SEC and B1G decide to finalize their world domination.

If they didn’t like garrett’s Interview they certainly won’t like Mikel’s story on players tribune.

If they didn’t like garrett’s Interview they certainly won’t like Mikel’s story on players tribune.

They didn’t

They can’t believe how “cocky” we are

Hopefully the actual team is as scared of us as it seems their fan base is because that would bode really well for our chances this afternoon

I spent a whole 10 minutes over there and find it quite unsettling how upset they were over the very minimalistic bulletin board material our QB gave them. Clemson gets every opponents A game, so it seems very weird to me that they would pay attention to anything an opponent might say.

I can say that I’ve worked with many Clemson grads and they’re generally very smart and extremely hospitable peoples. And they love to drink.

I root for Clemson in every game where they aren’t matched up with Cuse. They’ve carried the ACC on their back for most of the last decade without much help. Without them, the ACC would be worse than the PAC. The ACC needs another team to rise and show sustained success if there’s to be any hope of the ACC not disbanding when the SEC and B1G decide to finalize their world domination.
They were that way before the playoff runs and I thought they’d grow out of it

They were that way before the playoff runs and I thought they’d grow out of it
Likewise. You’d think that having been there and consistently, that the experience would have conditioned them to expect the challenge.

TigerNet guy put this on Twitter

6FA79CB4-A74B-4755-BD2E-6F5EF9638E36.png

I've only been to one Syracuse @ Clemson game... our first while in the ACC, while it's only a 2 hour drive.

The fans outside the stadium were great.

Inside the stadium was another story. They repeatedly booed SU offensive linemen who were hurt. They were somehow under the impression that the players were interfering with Clemson's offense. Apparently in previous games, the opposing defenders would occasionally go down to fake injuries to slow down Clemson's offense. Even after pointing this out to them, they continued with their booing.

We'll see.
Maybe in 2025 I'll give it another shot.

I've only been to one Syracuse @ Clemson game... our first while in the ACC, while it's only a 2 hour drive.

The fans outside the stadium were great.

Inside the stadium was another story. They repeatedly booed SU offensive linemen who were hurt. They were somehow under the impression that the players were interfering with Clemson's offense. Apparently in previous games, the opposing defenders would occasionally go down to fake injuries to slow down Clemson's offense. Even after pointing this out to them, they continued with their booing.

We'll see.
Maybe in 2025 I'll give it another shot.
This last game I believe I heard boos when Darton went down one time. And it wasn't even a situation where it was interfering with Clemson trying to run uptempo. It may have been after a Clemson score. Pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom