Tiger or the field? | Syracusefan.com

Tiger or the field?

It's so hard to call on a course like this. I feel like Thompson is going to disappear, but I could be completely off with that call. It'll be interesting to see how Tiger fares in the afternoon compared to playing in the morning yesterday. McDowell has won a US Open so he should be around all weekend. Who knows. Stick around even par and you've put yourself in position to make a couple birdies Sunday afternoon and win the thing.

I was just talking 1:1 odds, no idea what Vegas is running with.

Here are the ongoing odds from Bovada:

Tiger Woods
5/2

Justin Rose
11/1

Lee Westwood
12/1

Graeme McDowell
14/1

Matt Kuchar
16/1

Jason Dufner
20/1

Jim Furyk
20/1

Nick Watney
22/1

Hunter Mahan
25/1

Ian Poulter
25/1

Michael - H Thompson
25/1

tiger could easily be sitting at 3 or 4 under par right now. i like his chances this weekend.

he doesn't tee off until 6:05 PM. we on the east coast get to watch prime time golf.

tiger could easily be sitting at 3 or 4 under par right now. i like his chances this weekend.

he doesn't tee off until 6:05 PM. we on the east coast get to watch prime time golf.

The late tee times are so awesome on fathers day. We can play golf in the afternoon, have some eats, and settle in for the final round. Perfect day

with the course playing as difficult as it is, there's really only 8 or so guys with a chance to win.

the 3 leaders, mcdowell, and a few guys at +3 (schwatzel, choi, kuchar, dufner)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom