Tiger Tiger Woods Y'all | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Tiger Woods Y'all

I'm a huge Tiger fan and probably the only lefty golfer on this planet who is not a Phil fan. And yes, I do believe that Phil made a big faux pas this weekend. Can't wait for the US Open.

This is sick...Jack Nicklaus called it the best shot he's ever seen.

He said Best shot he's ever seen at the Memorial. Was awesome. I woke up my sleeping daughter when that fell

i didn't see it live, but in watching the replay what was so hard about the shot? looked like a good lie and from the roll it wasn't very fast down hill , seemed like he would have gotten it with 2-4 ft most of the time .

i didn't see it live, but in watching the replay what was so hard about the shot? looked like a good lie and from the roll it wasn't very fast down hill , seemed like he would have gotten it with 2-4 ft most of the time .

It was an awful lie with the slope of the green running away from him. He had a spot of maybe a foot where he could land it.

Too far it catches the downslope and heads upwards the water. Too short and it catches the ridge and ends up 10 ft. A good shot was around 5-6ft.

Oh, and I was there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338814903.756975.jpg

perhaps but it looked to me that he had 4-5 ft to land it on to get it close, he didn't even try to loft it high just a reg flip shot to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom