Tix for the San Diego game | Syracusefan.com

Tix for the San Diego game

moqui

generational talent
are going to be very difficult to come by . . . I have checked with multiple sources (and I have some really good ticket contacts) and they all think tix will be next to impossible to get; only 4000 seats, most will be reserved for military personnel with very small allotments for the schools.

are going to be very difficult to come by . . . I have checked with multiple sources (and I have some really good ticket contacts) and they all think tix will be next to impossible to get; only 4000 seats, most will be reserved for military personnel with very small allotments for the schools.

Yep...too bad...but I'll be glad to make way for military personnel on this occasion.

Yep...too bad...but I'll be glad to make way for military personnel on this occasion.
My last ditch effort: I know a guy who knows a guy who either is or was Barry Zito's personal trainer, and Zito's charity is a co-sponsor of the event, so I am trying to score something through that channel, but I'm not very hopeful

According to JB at the cancer ball, the military is getting about 3,000 and the 2 schools about 500 each. He said the tix would cost about $300 each. Not sure if he was being exact or estimating.

Bees, he was trying to promote a live-auction item (all expense paid trip for two to the game), but I am sure he was not exagerating. From all I have heard, it is an extremely tough ticket. Did you notice who bought them at the auction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom