To the Fine Mess crew- THANK YOU | Syracusefan.com

To the Fine Mess crew- THANK YOU

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Immeasurable THANKS to Jeremy and Mark and ALL of you all who put so much effort organizing these tailgates. Its particularly awesome for someone like myself who travels a long way and parks too far away to be able to provide much. I met dozens of posters who I had never met before. Weather aside, it was a fantastic time and a great way to start the day. In fact, probably the highlight of the day in light of the score...

On a personal note, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it up for another game this season (slim chance for Pitt but we'll see) but I definitely hope to connect with you guys again for ND and another couple of games next season.

Thanks but many others deserve thanks more than me. Cuseregular and Kim running the grill, JeremyCuse's fiancee Nell and her awesome cake and working the food area, JSOrange97 and his wife coming through with pulled pork, GoSU96 working the beer kegs for us, sutomcat grilling, lin
colncuse being our donation collector, and gocusecaz with supplies...Ive missed a bunch but I am typing on a cell phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom