Today we are all Bearcat fans | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Today we are all Bearcat fans

Tonight is the wrong time to get on Harbaugh. He doesn't have the horses.
Who else should it go to then? He has his Qb. His projected number 1 pick and his RBs. Anytime i can get on harbaugh I certainly will lol. He’s my notre dame of coaches lol

My sports-book is showing Georgia -2.5 over Alabama for the NC.

Wow.

I am going to take Bama now while I can get them + on the ML.
I jumped all over UGA +145 to win NC after they lost to Bama

Who else should it go to then? He has his Qb. His projected number 1 pick and his RBs. Anytime i can get on harbaugh I certainly will lol. He’s my notre dame of coaches lol
Georgia has better players. He beat osu he won the big ten. I wanted Harbaugh fired but he's had a great year. Sometimes there is just someone better on the other side.

I jumped all over UGA +145 to win NC after they lost to Bama
Whatever you bet you could hedge and win the amount difference from +145 and +115.

I always ponder doing that stuff.
I had a parlay a couple weeks ago where I needed the LA Rams to beat the cardinals on MNF. I wanted to hedge but never did and got lucky.

I wouldn’t hedge unless it’s a lot of money.

Michigan’s freshman QB getting a lot of “welcome to big boy football” hits out there

Michigan’s freshman QB getting a lot of “welcome to big boy football” hits out there

And also looking like maybe he should have gotten a look earlier in this one.

The idea of playoff expansion is a joke in todays college football. Michigan and Cincy were just overwhelmed. Alabama ran a vanilla set like they had a 1-aa out there.

Was thinking the same. Outside an "official" ribbon for third through 12th place its pointless.

This game gave me the opportunity to recall what a good movie For Love of the Game is. It’s on MLB Network.

Whatever you bet you could hedge and win the amount difference from +145 and +115.

I always ponder doing that stuff.
I had a parlay a couple weeks ago where I needed the LA Rams to beat the cardinals on MNF. I wanted to hedge but never did and got lucky.

I wouldn’t hedge unless it’s a lot of money.
#nohedgeclub

I’m surprised any Michigan fans are still there. Get a jump on being back to South Beach before midnight. Not a quick ride from way up north at Hard Rock Stadium.

Does appear from SkyCast that most of them have left.

#nohedgeclub
I have a 10 team college bowl slip that would pay $8200 and change.
I need Notre Dame and Ole Miss to finish it.
I don’t like to hedge but you can bet if ND beats Oklahoma State I will hedge Baylor probably around 1k.
Just to guarantee a decent win.

Not sure how anyone outside of the SEC and Clemson thinks CFB is better than the NFL.
College football should be like European soccer with promotion/ relegation type of system.
The whole system is rigged for the teams at the top.
The preseason polls elicit bias.
There shouldn’t be any preseason rankings.
College football isn’t about winning championships for us which is fine.
We aren’t playing the same game.

College football is all about rivalries and energy. Problem for us is we don’t have any real football rivals.

College football is a lot easier to bet though that most sports. That is why I like it.

I have a 10 team college bowl slip that would pay $8200 and change.
I need Notre Dame and Ole Miss to finish it.
I don’t like to hedge but you can bet if ND beats Oklahoma State I will hedge Baylor probably around 1k.
Just to guarantee a decent win.

Good luck. I had a 10 team that would have paid $12k. But Wisconsin won by 7. I needed 7.5. I hate them.

Good luck. I had a 10 team that would have paid $12k. But Wisconsin won by 7. I needed 7.5. I hate them.
Did you hedge Arizona State for a little bit?

Cu7d2FWVYAAFs35

Thanks a million Steve. I can always count on you to get the answer. You should do a Syracuse blog. I would read it, your research is top notch.

I use this as my blog. It's more interesting that way.

Year after year these semifinal games provide more proof that expanding the playoff$ is a joke. There are typically only a couple of teams that can win in it. It wasn’t Cinci and isn’t Michigan.

Why is it that people love David vs. Goliath in basketball but not in football? I've felt for year that the playoff in football had too few teams and in basketball too many and I always wind up arguing with people with the opposite opinion. I wonder if they are the same people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom