Today we are all Bearcat fans | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Today we are all Bearcat fans

It’s not the SEC it’s Alabama and Georgia and LSU every 4 years. The rest of the SEC won’t dominate these playoff games.

Those 2 teams are recruiting insanely well and have good coaches.

Once Saban retires Alabama will take a step back.
Clemson took a step back because their OL and QB sucked this year.
Put Wake’s QB on Clemson they could compete with Bama and Georgia now.
Ohio State could as well.
Only a few teams have the talent that can beat Alabama.
Clemson has had weak OLs over the last couple of years. It isn't just the QB.

I'm a Michigan fan thats been hard on harbaugh he's done a great job this year.
images

Year after year these semifinal games provide more proof that expanding the playoff$ is a joke. There are typically only a couple of teams that can win in it. It wasn’t Cinci and isn’t Michigan.
If your anti expansion tonight is your night.

I’m
Year after year these semifinal games provide more proof that expanding the playoff$ is a joke. There are typically only a couple of teams that can win in it. It wasn’t Cinci and isn’t Michigan.
yea but it’s fun for even just that sliver of chance that maybe just maybe the under dog will be victorious

It’s not the SEC it’s Alabama and Georgia and LSU every 4 years. The rest of the SEC won’t dominate these playoff games.

Those 2 teams are recruiting insanely well and have good coaches.

Once Saban retires Alabama will take a step back.
Clemson took a step back because their OL and QB sucked this year.
Put Wake’s QB on Clemson they could compete with Bama and Georgia now.
Ohio State could as well.
Only a few teams have the talent that can beat Alabama.

I wasn't heralding the SEC as a whole- its pretty clear that when we put SEC into this context it's the big 3.. or Bama plus GA or LSU. When a sport has 5 teams essentially who can contend for a title it really makes you question the point anymore. If not for the money there wouldn't be one.

Georgia’s first half was generally perfect, but that end of half clock mgmt was as bad as you’ll see.

Kirby knew it and turned into a genuine tomato face screaming at Bennett.

When you have this long off and then play a game and blow the other team out by halftime, THATS coaching. Harbaugh had no clue what hit him that half

I wasn't heralding the SEC as a whole- its pretty clear that when we put SEC into this context it's the big 3.. or Bama plus GA or LSU. When a sport has 5 teams essentially who can contend for a title it really makes you question the point anymore. If not for the money there wouldn't be one.
College football has never really had parity.
It’s just the money from the SEC is making those schools make the sport feel different.

The 80s had Miami.
90s Nebraska/Florida State
00s USC
It’s just Alabama is now invincible because Saban is college Belichick. He is smart and is getting too much elite talent.

The sport is about just loving football. As I have zero expectations we will ever win or compete for a NC and I am fine with that.
It’s not the NFL. When Saban goes the blue bloods will still run the sport. It just won’t be the Alabama invitational.

When you have this long off and then play a game and blow the other team out by halftime, THATS coaching. Harbaugh had no clue what hit him that half
Tonight is the wrong time to get on Harbaugh. He doesn't have the horses.

I understand your father in law, but you can’t stand your wife?

Harsh
:pI try to keep my disdain for Bama hidden but I am pretty sure she is catching on (especially after I swear when they score). She is not a diehard though but I get a lot of punches for all of my Alabama jokes. My son follows SU and UGA so at least Bama is out of the picture there.

Michigan’s QB is junk.

When did Chris Fowler become Gus Johnson on every third down play?

My sports-book is showing Georgia -2.5 over Alabama for the NC.

Wow.

I am going to take Bama now while I can get them + on the ML.
Take your time. It will get to 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom