Tomaselli admits it was all a lie... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tomaselli admits it was all a lie...

How long before the good Reverend Hoatson checks in on the subject?

This clown could potentially have played a part in one the factors that may have kept NN away. I agree with those who said Bernie's life will never be the same, regardless if he is innocent. That's one of the sad things about the media these days and how they love a salacious story to make money off of, regardless of whom they hurt.
You are right. These actions have a lot of possible side effects.
First if BF were there all season would Fab have had his academic problems? BF never had any go out on him.
Would the drug thing have seen the light of day?
With Fab, how far would SU have gone?
If SU had a FF, no BF issues, no drug issues, would NN have come here?

MSNBC.Com also picked it up earlier, but it's now dropped out of their top 10 headlines.

He made it all up because SU beat Kansas in 2003?

Are you f@cking kidding me?
What I just read that. Some kids cry, some kids don't watch the post game celebration. This kid yelled rape. Throw him in jail, please.

Jason Whitlock@WhitlockJason
Is ESPN covering Zach Tomaselli's recantation? His charge Bobby Davis told him what 2 say? Syracuse paper sidestepped Davis' involvement

Jason Whitlock@WhitlockJason
Headline writer fired. Mark Schwarz still employed. Bob Ley should be embarrassed. 5 months later Schwarz still not held accountable.

Go Jason...Go Jason...Go Jason...

BTW, ESPN has a small headline up.

I almost feel bad for Tomaselli...what an screwed up person.

But I REALLY feel awful for Fine. He basically had his life ruined. Because he was gay.

so schwartz spoke to davis this morning and davis is saying that he never coached zach

You are right. These actions have a lot of possible side effects.
First if BF were there all season would Fab have had his academic problems? BF never had any go out on him.
Would the drug thing have seen the light of day?
With Fab, how far would SU have gone?
If SU had a FF, no BF issues, no drug issues, would NN have come here?
I wish you hadn't laid that out there so neatly.:(

Here's my question...If Davis thought from the very beginning that Tomaselli was lying, why didn't he come out and say it in the beginning?

Under ESPN's story, I have had 3 posts deleted in under 5 minutes...way to go with Free Speech!!

ESPN: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

so schwartz spoke to davis this morning and davis is saying that he never coached zach
So Schwartz asked him??? Oh well thats credible. In other news Hess interviewed Hitler and conformed the whole jew thing was a misunderstanding.
So he lied because they beat Kansas? I guess the upshot is Calipari is gonna have Schwartz on his lawn in a couple years. Since she can sue because supposedly JB lied about Davis and Lang lying, if it turns out they were lying, can JB sue Whore-red for lying when she said he lied about their lies?

even with this admission, zach is still hurting this story....farckin crazy i tells ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom