Tonight is a win-win... | Syracusefan.com

Tonight is a win-win...

If Pitt beats Duke I dont think they lose more than 2 more games. If we beat them twice we should get any seeding over them. if we we split with them and Duke then then we likely lose 3-4 games.

Duke has us twice, pitt and UNC twice, they lose tonight unless they sweep us then have will likely no less than 5 ACC loses.

If you think we beat Pitt again I think you route for them.

as much as it pains me to say this, gotta root for duke.

I hate Duke, but I hope they beat Pitt. I don't think it'll happen though. Both are playing with a chip on there shoulder, but I don't think Duke matches up well. Another thing, I think Duke's too soft for Pitt.

I hate Pitt, and will never root for them ever.

There are reasons to root for Pitt and there are reasons to root for Duke. If SU takes care of business then it won't hurt if Pitt goes 2-0 this week. Also, if Duke wins tonight I think they'll be very confident Saturday.

Go Pitt

probably a good chance we face at least one of these two a third time in the ACC tourney

Duke is hanging in there. It could be worse at least they are starting to get some offensive rebounds.

parker loots rattled by the crowd, hood is the guy im most worried about in our game.

Duke certainly isn't getting the Pitt treatment this far.

No way to root for Pitt tonight. Need Duke to win. Have to out hatred aside and look out for what is best for SU.

Agree, but I'm having a hard time doing it...

Marsh01 said:
Perfect scenario is this Duke beats pitt Su beats wake Su beats duke Virginia beats pitt
you forgot
SU beats Pitt again.
SU beats duke again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors