Tonight was legendary | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tonight was legendary

I think the fouls on the held balls were good calls. Inconsistent with the norm, maybe. But Syracuse players were fouling in an effort to tie up the ball.

Doesn't change the fact that we got jobbed.

BJ's dad, were the players crestfallen by the loss and/or were they fired up by Boeheim's epic gloriosity???
I don't know but from experience, you want that kind of backing from your coach when your battling uphill in battle. That sought of thing gives you a better chance to win the war at the end. I bet the refs think twice before making such calls again. We are not talking about some first year coach here. The energy level just went through the roof knowing that your leader is with you.

Let's not whine about the refs, we have revived our fair share of calls this year?

My question is how did we allow that stiff Plumlee to look like an All Star in the first half? He may be the biggest stiff since Shawn Bradley!

To be fair, Plummers had a very good game against the Heels earlier the week as well... but yeah, odd to see him "break-out" like this in the last two games.