Tony White to Nebraska | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Tony White to Nebraska

This is what happens in CFB we knew he was sought after … just didn’t expect it to be Nebraska NGL

If our program can’t handle assistant turnover, that’s on us. Our dc job is more attractive now than when White came. This is sort of what you aspire to. Let’s find somebody great (and set another fan base into a spiral just like this). This is what it is, folks.

Shafer's 2010 D was the best D we've had post P.
That might be true, but I remember not being able to stop the rushing attacks of Boston College and UConn at the end of the regular season.

Yesterday. 36 hours ago.

Unrelated to White leaving.

Well, I only read it this morning, so I was 12 hours behind the breaking news.

But I don't spend my time hanging out in the Twitter swamp with all the scum there.

I’m not, I’m happy for Tony White. I’ll never root against anyone who leaves for a better job. Lord knows most of us have done it over our own careers. We will rebound and be fine.
I agree with you on supporting White for those reasons. But I don’t agree that we will “rebound and be fine.” I dont get that all. Coordinator coaches and recruiting is not exactly our strong suit (in a middling hand to begin with).

Assume we can reload after a Tony white is a big assumption IMO. I do hope you are right though.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom