Totally OT: Michael Vick | Syracusefan.com

Totally OT: Michael Vick

javadoc

All American
I'm waiting for my flight at PHL and the gate agent just informed me I will be sitting next to Michael Vick on this flight. So what should I ask him?

I'm waiting for my flight at PHL and the gate agent just informed me I will be sitting next to Michael Vick on this flight. So what should I ask him?
"Boy, have I had a ruff day."

why he spurned cuse

Funny that they warn you at the gate.
Commuter flight, tiny part of the airport, and they had just moved my seat so that a kid could sit next to a parent or something. If the flight weren't going into Hampton Roads I would have thought it was some other dude with the name Vick.

Commuter flight, tiny part of the airport, and they had just moved my seat so that a kid could sit next to a parent or something. If the flight weren't going into Hampton Roads I would have thought it was some other dude with the name Vick.

Sucks for that kid! The gate agent should have told him! What a waste of an awesome story for him. Good news for you though.

Are you flying into Norfolk? I am pretty sure Hampton Roads is an executive airport.

Wheels down, I expect a full report...tonight

I'm betting money that Vick pops on the Skullcandy and pretends he's sleeping.

How much did your high school coach make off your recruitment?

Are you flying into Norfolk? I am pretty sure Hampton Roads is an executive airport.
Well, alas I don't have anything to report. I was in the aisle seat and he was across the aisle in the window seat, and there was a passenger between us. But he did seem to be trying to keep to himself. Read magazines the whole time.

The guy in the window next to me was travelling with Vick - don't know who it was - and he said they were coming back from an NFL rookie camp event in Cleveland, and had been on the road since about 5 this morning.

So no go. Sorry for the false alarm. And yes it was Norfolk.

Well, alas I don't have anything to report. I was in the aisle seat and he was across the aisle in the window seat, and there was a passenger between us. But he did seem to be trying to keep to himself. Read magazines the whole time.

The guy in the window next to me was travelling with Vick - don't know who it was - and he said they were coming back from an NFL rookie camp event in Cleveland, and had been on the road since about 5 this morning.

So no go. Sorry for the false alarm. And yes it was Norfolk.

Vick was at the rookie camp as well. So was our friend Adam from WVU. Any chance you were sitting next to pacman?

Vick was at the rookie camp as well. So was our friend Adam from WVU. Any chance you were sitting next to pacman?

Pacman paid for first class but sat in coach. He was just being rebellion

How much did VPI pay him? Does he regret not getting involved with PP and his discipline Does he know that he and Freeney could have won a NC together

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

How much did VPI pay him? Does he regret not getting involved with PP and his discipline Does he know that he and Freeney could have won a NC together

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

ugh. that makes me sick.

what could have been in 2001 and what could have been as far as recruiting.

"What do you do for fun during the dog days of summer?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom