Traditional Transfer | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Traditional Transfer

Grad transfer eligible immediately. Has serious BEEF we all desire for a more physical team. His nickname is brutus beefcake. 5'8 395lb bruiser. Wingspan of a tyrannosaur rex. Already being pursued by all the blue bloods but his dream school is cuse so we definitely have a shot. I was told by a reliable source his favorite place to eat in the whole world is dinosaurs bbq so I'm thinking we are in real good shape to land this one guys. Major priority recruit with HUGE upside.

Escalade_Streetball_RIP-763973.jpg

Grad transfer eligible immediately. Has serious BEEF we all desire for a more physical team. His nickname is brutus beefcake. 5'8 395lb bruiser. Wingspan of a tyrannosaur rex. Already being pursued by all the blue bloods but his dream school is cuse so we definitely have a shot. I was told by a reliable source his favorite place to eat in the whole world is dinosaurs bbq so I'm thinking we are in real good shape to land this one guys. Major priority recruit with HUGE upside.

View attachment 180100
5’8” Tall ?

View attachment 180100
It's like mike sweetney ate Cedric the entertainer.

You comparing him to silva?
Yes. Guerrier hasn't spent the same amount of time in the weight room and isn't as well rounded yet, but both are undersized 4s who play physical inside out games.

Yes. Guerrier hasn't spent the same amount of time in the weight room and isn't as well rounded yet, but both are undersized 4s who play physical inside out games.
Silva at his height can’t play the 5 in the ACC for extended minutes. So unless Marek gets his minutes significantly cut I think Silva goes somewhere with more PT

Good point. Would be awesome if Q makes a big jump and can be that physical presence we need...but that cuts into mareks pt unless hes at the 5...and I'd rather not see marek at the 5! I think Q will be really good for us.

Silva at his height can’t play the 5 in the ACC for extended minutes. So unless Marek gets his minutes significantly cut I think Silva goes somewhere with more PT
Just like Guerrier can't play the 5 in the ACC......

Good point. Would be awesome if Q makes a big jump and can be that physical presence we need...but that cuts into mareks pt unless hes at the 5...and I'd rather not see marek at the 5! I think Q will be really good for us.
I would like Marek and Guerrier play heavy minutes together both playing forward.

I would like Marek and Guerrier play heavy minutes together both playing forward.
Gotta get more scoring out of them. Just gotta hope they make a jump. No reason to think they cant or wont. Marek was really starting to find his confidence this season and we need him to be aggressive

Gotta get more scoring out of them. Just gotta hope they make a jump. No reason to think they cant or wont. Marek was really starting to find his confidence this season and we need him to be aggressive
The both can score from 2pt range we don't need 3 3pt shooters on the floor. We need rebounding and defensive.

They were both over 50% from 2pt range this year.

The both can score from 2pt range we don't need 3 3pt shooters on the floor. We need rebounding and defensive.

They were both over 50% from 2pt range this year.
Physicality we need. Marek doesnt provide that so that's a lot to put on Q. Hopefully hes up for it. He did show he can be a force down there at times.

Physicality we need. Marek doesnt provide that so that's a lot to put on Q. Hopefully hes up for it. He did show he can be a force down there at times.
Marek is good as wing defender. He can't play the 5 but he is good getting out on shooters and getting back it to the baseline.

I'll buy good. You said "great".
I guess I could of worded it better. I didn't mean the next superstar lottery pick. Just that he is a really good college player who could provide a lot to a quality team. My bad my bad! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom