Traditional Transfer | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Traditional Transfer

Of course hes coming from VCU so hes probably not good enough to play for us with the current bigs we have on our roster anyways.

Screenshot_20200420-212841_ESPN.jpg

The beef we all want and deserve!
Points and rebounds in a few big games
17-11 against LSU in a win
19 against Purdue
22-11 against Tennessee
12-9 against Dayton and went 12-17 against them at home.

Doesnt shoot the 3 ball, only cares about banging inside and cleaning up.

DeAndre Williams is a great college talent. He's 23 and will surely go pro if the one-time waiver rule doesn't pass. If he ends up playing next season (assuming there is one), I predict he'll be one of the Top 3 players from this year's portal. Williams is a highly efficient scorer, does everything well, and plays with the maturity of his age. It seems strangely quiet on him so far. If it wasn't for a back injury that cost him half a season and the fact he played in relative obscurity for a lousy team, every major would already be beating down his door.

I'm probably wasting time considering him for SU. We already signed a transfer forward (Griffin). The staff now seems to want a center. Williams is from Texas (not regular recruiting area for SU) and may be looking to move closer to home. We have no apparent connections to him. Yet he would be perfect for our system. He'd have a Wes Johnson-like impact on Syracuse if it ever happened. Wish SU would at least make a contact.

DeAndre Williams is a great college talent. He's 23 and will surely go pro if the one-time waiver rule doesn't pass. If he ends up playing next season (assuming there is one), I predict he'll be one of the Top 3 players from this year's portal. Williams is a highly efficient scorer, does everything well, and plays with the maturity of his age. It seems strangely quiet on him so far. If it wasn't for a back injury that cost him half a season and the fact he played in relative obscurity for a lousy team, every major would already be beating down his door.

I'm probably wasting time considering him for SU. We already signed a transfer forward (Griffin). The staff now seems to want a center. Williams is from Texas (not regular recruiting area for SU) and may be looking to move closer to home. We have no apparent connections to him. Yet he would be perfect for our system. He'd have a Wes Johnson-like impact on Syracuse if it ever happened. Wish SU would at least make a contact.
Great player for sure

Thanks my man. This place is turning into Facebook. Quarantine got people buggin and dont realize they dont have to respond to everything that they disagree with or don't like. It is getting old.
which is exactly why I am not on FB much these days...good lord it is getting bad.

which is exactly why I am not on FB much these days...good lord it is getting bad.
True that my man. I've been trying to but even some of my own fam has been drivin me nuts. I come here to get away from that and this is turning into it with certain posters. Lame. Read the content or dont. Most of it is hypothetical anyways and I'm posting in the recruiting forum. It's about kids being available...I didnt know it said anywhere that we can only post about kids we offer. There would be very little conversation going on in this forum then considering how selective cuse is in who they offer. :rolleyes: cant win man.

Take your insecurities off the recruiting board. Grow up
And not to keep this going but its responses like these that literally scream "grow up" but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about those. ;) sorry mods I'm done and will play nice :) please don't punish me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom