Class of 2016 - Transfer Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Transfer Thread

ponderous

Didn't a term that rhymes with Jocker Boom Lancer get used in reference to this one?

If so, it's considerably less ponderous than folks may believe.

Also, remember those guys named Green, Diallo, and Randolph that everybody wants? Seems like we've got much bigger fish to fry than this guy.
Since we're most likely bringing in a big class for 2017. I think some felt it would've been nice to bring in a regular transfer like Simon, who would then be able to sit out and have a year to develop in our system. Experience might be lacking in a big way after next season.

Since we're most likely bringing in a big class for 2017. I think some felt it would've been nice to bring in a regular transfer like Simon, who would then be able to sit out and have a year to develop in our system. Experience might be lacking in a big way after next season.

If I am being overly cautious, we can probably feel confident in 2017-18 we will have Frank, Moyer, Diembele (should be get him) not matter what. A guy like Simon would have been nice to stash on the bench as you said. Scary to think how much we could lose after next year. Lydon almost has to go if he continues to improve. His stock will be at an all-time high. Battle to me seems 1 and done. Malachi imo is already gone, never to return. DC/Trob graduate. Chukwu, I just have no idea. I would wager he is back in 17 but if Diagne is declaring at a JUCO, who knows. A lot of room at the inn. Would love to have some bonafide 5 star talents like Hami, Richards, etc., to make us Kentucky light that year.

If I am being overly cautious, we can probably feel confident in 2017-18 we will have Frank, Moyer, Diembele (should be get him) not matter what. A guy like Simon would have been nice to stash on the bench as you said. Scary to think how much we could lose after next year. Lydon almost has to go if he continues to improve. His stock will be at an all-time high. Battle to me seems 1 and done. Malachi imo is already gone, never to return. DC/Trob graduate. Chukwu, I just have no idea. I would wager he is back in 17 but if Diagne is declaring at a JUCO, who knows. A lot of room at the inn. Would love to have some bonafide 5 star talents like Hami, Richards, etc., to make us Kentucky light that year.

I think Chukwu is a four-year type guy.

I think Chukwu is a four-year type guy.
a 7'2" guy showing any skill could be a 1st round pick. We'll have to see what he can do this year first, but it would hardly be surprising if he left early, too.

Romello White, top 75 PF from GA, was committed to GA Tech but asked for his release today.
probably not much chance he'd come up north, is there?

probably not much chance he'd come up north, is there?
We were able to pull Gillon from Texas and away from A&M and OU. GA has seen their top players go far away for college recently. Jaylen Brown(Cal), Alterique Gilbert(UConn), and Kobi Simmons(Zona).

If I was JB, I would go after this kid heavy. He has a lot of talent and if TT doesn't commit. oh well we wouldn't come away empty. I would take him anyways, he would be great 2-3 year player.