Class of 2014 - Travis Lock - RB - Nassau CC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Travis Lock - RB - Nassau CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i finally clicked this thread due to the activity and this is what i get... Now im contributing to it as well... Damnit
There are two recruits that loom as the best in decades in expected dividends IF they can be brought in to the programs. Robert Robertson and Thomas Bryant. Bryant in the 2015 class could tip the scales all the way for the Orange Washington would enhance the running game to new heights making the passing game perform at its new top efficiency in yards per game

He would have been thoroughly vetted. At this time Rob Washington should be considered and vetted for the time honored number and then offered.

He was which was why he was never offered to begin with ... they didn't need to offer a scholarship to know that.

There are two recruits that loom as the best in decades in expected dividends IF they can be brought in to the programs. Robert Robertson and Thomas Bryant. Bryant in the 2015 class could tip the scales all the way for the Orange Washington would enhance the running game to new heights making the passing game perform at its new top efficiency in yards per game

Thomas Bryant plays hoops and Robert Robertson won't be getting an offer ... poor kid doesn't exist. I do agree that Washington would take our run game to the next level however.

Thomas Bryant plays hoops and Robert Robertson won't be getting an offer ... poor kid doesn't exist. I do agree that Washington would take our run game to the next level however.
Robert Robertson is just another brain fart that happens when the fingers hit the keys. Sorry about that I know full well that Bryant is a "hoops kid and it goes to my point that there are two recruits albeit different "programs" Both are huge impact players for their sport Bryant would be the top kid in that respect. Educate Washington all about the #44 and then offer him the job and number. There is a perfect way to do the "education. Give him the DVD disc on the number and have Floyd Little give it to him and they watch it together. on a home visit with Scott.

Robert Robertson is just another brain fart that happens when the fingers hit the keys. Sorry about that I know full well that Bryant is a "hoops kid and it goes to my point that there are two recruits albeit different "programs" Both are huge impact players for their sport Bryant would be the top kid in that respect. Educate Washington all about the #44 and then offer him the job and number. There is a perfect way to do the "education. Give him the DVD disc on the number and have Floyd Little give it to him and they watch it together. on a home visit with Scott.

So Bryant is a recruit that could be the best in decades? I think we are a little over the top here and Carmelo would disagree before Thomas even sets foot on campus. Your expectations are extremely unrealistic. I'm also willing to be Washington is fully aware of the #44 ... I have no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.