Trip Reports | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Trip Reports

Its really hard locally to find nicer places that will even host weddings under 100 people. if you only want 60 they still bill you for 100 so not really much reason to cut it down. If you have the money thats fine, but many are going the sunday route to save 10K or more pretty fast.

Last August we went to Miami and The Keys for 9 days.

Stayed in some great places, including the Fontainebleu in Miami Beach (historic TV / movie location, very Hollywood Glam). My daughter made travel videos. Here's the Miami episode:

Here's her second episode from the trip - "Really Wild Florida"

She ought to be finished with her episode from our recent trip to New Orleans in the next week or two.

Anyone with knowledge of Indianapolis? Going to a Bills game there in early November. Probable but not certain we'll be staying at the Westin. The stadium is downtown and ridiculously close. That's the extent of my knowledge of Indianapolis.

Here's her second episode from the trip - "Really Wild Florida"

She ought to be finished with her episode from our recent trip to New Orleans in the next week or two.
LOL Robbie's in Islamorada

Home of the most obnoxious Pelicans

If she does St. Augustine or Gulfport I can give her some tips

Anyone with knowledge of Indianapolis? Going to a Bills game there in early November. Probable but not certain we'll be staying at the Westin. The stadium is downtown and ridiculously close. That's the extent of my knowledge of Indianapolis.

Here is a serious insider's guide of offbeat and unusual things to do (including making your own beer).

LOL Robbie's in Islamorada

Home of the most obnoxious Pelicans

If she does St. Augustine or Gulfport I can give her some tips

Sounds great!

That resort, Isla Bella, is a beauty. I should have stayed there longer.

Never been there, but Peter King has often referred to Indy as the most walkable downtown in America and loves having the combine there fwiw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom