Tucker Dordevic transferring to Georgetown | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Tucker Dordevic transferring to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have no problem if just came out said wants to play for chip and leaving improves his chances of that more. Would gladly have no issues with that would be little upset losing talented player but least would been honest.

I am a die hard cuse fan thru and thru so maby it’s harder for me to imagine playing for cuse and leaving to go anywhere else to play. Specially if given them 5 years would gladly give them another. Would stay and play as long as i could if was possible.

Syracuse got Georgetown’s Scott Kahoe a ring in 2009 maybe they can return the favor for Tucker but they are gonna have to make the Final Four first

I just feel bad for Tucker discovering that his mother is a Hoya...

The response by some here probably only reaffirms his decision to take a final year elsewhere

The response by some here probably only reaffirms his decision to take a final year elsewhere
That is like the most common cuse expression directed Georgetown's way stemming from our BBall rivalry. He is clearly joking around. You wouldn't know that because you are not a cuse fan. You are literally the most obvious troll on here. Vast majority are wishing him well. Such a freaking troll.

I am a die hard cuse fan thru and thru so maby it’s harder for me to imagine playing for cuse and leaving to go anywhere else to play. Specially if given them 5 years would gladly give them another. Would stay and play as long as i could if was possible.
Ahh time to turn the page. We were doubtful to return to glory with him or without him next season. 6 years on the hill is a long time and alot of $$$$ (even on a partial scholarship). Gives an immediate opportunity to some of the young guys coming in. Good luck at Gtown and glad he didn't go to another ACC school.

That is like the most common cuse expression directed Georgetown's way stemming from our BBall rivalry. He is clearly joking around. You wouldn't know that because you are not a cuse fan. You are literally the most obvious troll on here. Vast majority are wishing him well. Such a freaking troll.

I thought you put me on ignore?

My post was more so directed at "cuselaxss26" and "SULAXAHOLIC." Can't imagine Tucker would read that and regret the decision he made. Can you? He gave the program everything he had for 5 years, dealt with serious injuries, put the team completely on his back this year and when he makes a decision that is for his longterm future you've got guys here immediately kick him on his way out the door and not a whole lot of people taking issue with their comments. This is not some scrub bailing on the program when the going gets tough (even in that case, kids can do whatever the heck they want). He stuck with it through an utter disaster off the field last year and one on the field this year despite his best efforts to make scores more respectable.

My post was more so directed at "cuselaxss26" and "SULAXAHOLIC." Can't imagine Tucker would read that and regret the decision he made. Can you? He gave the program everything he had for 5 years, dealt with serious injuries, put the team completely on his back this year and when he makes a decision that is for his longterm future you've got guys here immediately kick him on his way out the door and not a whole lot of people taking issue with their comments. This is not some scrub bailing on the program when the going gets tough (even in that case, kids can do whatever the heck they want). He stuck with it through an utter disaster off the field last year and one on the field this year despite his best efforts to make scores more respectable.
Every now and then I just have to check to make sure you are still on that BS. And sure enough there you are making generalizations about the fanbase. Oh yeah I totally believe it was not directed at the guy you literally responded to. Just please go back to the Hop board where you belong. Please. Only one other guy I know of who writes like you...

Every now and then I just have to check to make sure you are still on that BS. And sure enough there you are making generalizations about the fanbase. Oh yeah I totally believe it was not directed at the guy you literally responded to. Just please go back to the Hop board where you belong. Please. Only one other guy I know of who writes like you...

??? Please just put me on ignore. We'll both be better off. I have no interest in engaging with you. Everyone else here seems to be able to have normal chats with me so I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing.

Maybe I am reading to much into it but sounds like you think he might be Hopfan16, now that would be something.

I have to push back a bit on this, Tucker has been in the portal for a few weeks now and 95%+ of the comments have been thanking him and wishing him well. Two people were clearly upset he left but it is an SU board and while I disagree with their thoughts and stated so they are entitled to feel that way even if most of us disagree with it. Two guys being upset with him is a fraction of the fanbase and the comment you responded to was said in jest and goes back to the 80's rivalry with G-town.

Maybe I am reading to much into it but sounds like you think he might be Hopfan16, now that would be something.
Lol. I have no proof, just think he is a troll who is at least suffering from a very similar syndrome to what that character you mention suffers from. He keeps it 100% negative at all times about the team, the fans, and the staff. There was also a guy over here who acted similarly by the name of "lax observer." Would not shock me if he is one of the two. But will drop entirely now and truly go back to ignoring him.

I have to push back a bit on this, Tucker has been in the portal for a few weeks now and 95%+ of the comments have been thanking him and wishing him well. Two people were clearly upset he left but it is an SU board and while I disagree with their thoughts and stated so they are entitled to feel that way even if most of us disagree with it. Two guys being upset with him is a fraction of the fanbase and the comment you responded to was said in jest and goes back to the 80's rivalry with G-town.

Fair enough I suppose, thank you for engaging like an adult. Still thought those comments were bush league and by the way you had others agreeing with them, it wasn't just two guys

Fair enough I suppose, thank you for engaging like an adult. Still thought those comments were bush league and by the way you had others agreeing with them, it wasn't just two guys

Look I don't disagree that they were off base but losing a player like Tucker hurts and sometimes people respond in ways that aren't the best. I would have been more upset if this were ten years ago but I understand his thought process (I think) and I can see why he felt it was best to leave. I looked at it like if I was goign into my sixth year of college and all my buddies and guys I started with were gone, gives you a different perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom