Tuesday in Greensboro | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday in Greensboro

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
With tonight’s results and SU’s likely loss to Wake and BC’s likely win vs GT clear your calendar for Tuesday night!

Can we still get the first bye? Cuz I think we beat wake forest Saturday. In fact I’m certain of if it.
Need to win or with a loss need BC to lose too and we will get the 8/9 game.

Is there any fan that honestly cares? This season and the JB coaching era can’t end soon enough.
losing by 20 - we are seriously high school league at this point.

This is the lowest point in Syracuse history.

With tonight’s results and SU’s likely loss to Wake and BC’s likely win vs GT clear your calendar for Tuesday night!
If we came in 10th, we'd play Louisville at 4:30pm Tuesday, even more embarassing than a 7pm game, appropriate I'd say for this stinko season

losing by 20 - we are seriously high school league at this point.

This is the lowest point in Syracuse history.
No it's not. Over the 1960-61 and 1961-62 seasons Syracuse University set a then NCAA record of losing 27 straight games under coach Marc Guley. Games then were played in the War Memorial. Guley resigned as of the end of that season and the next year Fred Lewis became the head coach. In 1966 he took the team to the NCAA Tournament with Dave Bing and Jim Boeheim.

No it's not. Over the 1960-61 and 1961-62 seasons Syracuse University set a then NCAA record of losing 27 straight games under coach Marc Guley. Games then were played in the War Memorial. Guley resigned as of the end of that season and the next year Fred Lewis became the head coach. In 1966 he took the team to the NCAA Tournament with Dave Bing and Jim Boeheim.
1677645833367.png

Is there any fan that honestly cares? This season and the JB coaching era can’t end soon enough.
Just because change is desperately needed & the season has been garbage doesn't mean I stop caring. As long as the team has a game I'm doing my best to watch & support, Syracuse basketball is my favorite sports team on earth... how could I stop caring?

Just because change is desperately needed & the season has been garbage doesn't mean I stop caring. As long as the team has a game I'm doing my best to watch & support, Syracuse basketball is my favorite sports team on earth... how could I stop caring?
Do you care if we play on Tuesday and end the season a day earlier? That’s the “care” I was referring to.

empire-i-got-you.gif

Imagine this...the last game Boeheim may ever coach is in Greensboro. The bitter bitter irony of it all.
I just thought that this morning, oh how cruel. Boy I really hope they get a win saturday and maybe 1 more in the ACC.

As much as I want him gone, I feel terrible at thought of him finishing the last 6 as losses.

Last edited:
Greensboro people love JB almost as much as mike and donna do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom