Tyler Ennis | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis

WatchESPN is using a picture of Ennis as their "loading" picture online, so I'm guessing yes, yes he is.

Ennis looks terrific so far. Had a nice driving bucket and then just had a great drive and dish for a dunk. He is also plenty tall enough to where we won't miss TOO much with him at the top of the zone. He looks like he's a legit 6-3, and the third tallest guy on the floor for St. Benedict's.

28-24 right now, St. Ben's
Ennis makes it look easy, pushes it hard down court, passes, give and go gets it back and blows by his man for the lay in.

Ennis looks terrific so far. Had a nice driving bucket and then just had a great drive and dish for a dunk. He is also plenty tall enough to where we won't miss TOO much with him at the top of the zone. He looks like he's a legit 6-3, and the third tallest guy on the floor for St. Benedict's.
He's a legit 6'3. I've stood next to him a couple times.

Just like MCW, his man overplays him every time, blows by and either gets to the rim or dishes, this time for wide open 3.

St Benedict's Prep with a 31-30 lead at the half.

He's gotten a couple bad rolls on drives. Just had a good take down the lane and it spun off.

People have wondered about his quickness before, and he did have one instance earlier when he was called for a 5 second violation when he just couldn't get around his defender.

I think he will have some early growing pains, but he is a smooth savvy player, and by the end of the year he will be a solid point guard for us.

He's gotten a couple bad rolls on drives. Just had a good take down the lane and it spun off.

People have wondered about his quickness before, and he did have one instance earlier when he was called for a 5 second violation when he just couldn't get around his defender.

With him coming into JB's high ball screen offense can't see that being a problem much. With that said I agree he will have his growing pains for sure. If trevor can come back with a lot more confidence much like his burst in the BET it will make Ennis' life a lot easier. Add every other perimeter player to that list as well as DC2 being a big target downlow.

The kid is smooth. 16 pts and 1 Ast with over 6 mins to go. If MCW is gone, we will be using his talents immediately.

He's taking over in the fourth quarter. He's up to 18 points now, I believe. I think 10 of those have come this quarter.

Just turned it on w/ 2 minutes left in garbage time and saw him take a jumper - eeesh. Hope that was just because the game was over - though you should never look that bad on a jump shot - didn't square his feet up at all and just heaved it up. Someone please tell me he can shoot it...

Just turned it on w/ 2 minutes left in garbage time and saw him take a jumper - eeesh. Hope that was just because the game was over - though you should never look that bad on a jump shot - didn't square his feet up at all and just heaved it up. Someone please tell me he can shoot it...
I think you're over-reacting.

Better than MCW.

Yeah, I mean I would never judge someone on seeing them take one shot and I'm not sweating it but seriously, did anyone see the shot he took right before they took him out with about a minute to go? What was he doing?:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom