Tyler MF Roberson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler MF Roberson

He was plugged in tonight on the boards! I'm definitely making him POTG tonight! Hoping the lightbulb stays lit!

Now he's Tyler Sir Charles Barkley Roberson.

He was fantastic tonight! Although the Orange were definitely helped out tonight with Jefferson being out. That would have been a fun match up to watch.

I can say, without even approaching hyperbole, that is the best rebounding performance I've seen by a college player in a long, long time.

No matter how you slice it, ripping down 20 rebounds is an unbelievable accomplishment at any level of play. To do it in a P5 conference, even against a depleted team, is an impressive feat.

Thank you Tyler. A truly memorable performance. We've had guys go off with points or a crazy shot but rebounds is something unique.

Amazing game by Roberson. He's been playing very well lately, but tonight was another level! Makes us a different team when he's playing great.

I knew somebody posted it before. Were you the guy?
Either way it's a funny OP title. But right on the mark .. what a performance. As bees said, not only was he pulling down monster rebounds off the offensive glass ... he was DIMING SHOOTERs!

Glad to see it coming around for him. He was outstanding tonight. Keep it going Tyler!

We need him to bring it every night. 20 rebounds, 12 off the offensive board. AWESOME. His timing is impeccable and he seems to sense where the ball is coming off the rim. The greatest offensive rebounder I've ever seen was the late Moses Malone. Not putting Tyler in that class (just yet), but Moses was the same way, he sensed where the ball was coming off. With the 3's we shoot, he will have opportunities to grab any misses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom