Tyler Roberson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

and wiggins and randle
Randle may end up at UK but he has UNC, KU, UF,Baylor, and Texas thinking that they all have legit chances at his services. Talk about a circus, glad SU isn't wasting anytime with him.

Randle may end up at UK but he has UNC, KU, UF,Baylor, and Texas thinking that they all have legit chances at his services. Talk about a circus, glad SU isn't wasting anytime with him.
Duke too right?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Duke too right?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Oh yes forgot about them and NC St, who received an commitment from Cat Barber today meowwwwwww LVL7lolpup.gif

Whoa...was he on their radar before? Wolfpack bringing in some big talent as of late.
A few months ago it seemed to be a battle between Bama & Kansas with Bama considered to be the favorite. NC St was able to jump in late and secure that commitment during his visit this weekend.

Will be interesting when Wiggins reclassifies. Kentucky can't get everybody right?
they will certainly try...gotta be hard to tell a big time recruit that he will make it to the NBA after a season being a back up...good god man, please make paypal Cal go away and never come back

they will certainly try...gotta be hard to tell a big time recruit that he will make it to the NBA after a season being a back up...good god man, please make paypal Cal go away and never come back
why? we just did it. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Will be interesting when Wiggins reclassifies. Kentucky can't get everybody right?
Roberson has said that he was hoping for a Kentucky offer. Why didn't he commit on the spot? It seems that we might have a really good shot with this kid. Afterall, if he were a lock for Kentucky why would he sit on the offer? Unless it was a conditional offer depending on some other players destination.

Roberson has said that he was hoping for a Kentucky offer. Why didn't he commit on the spot? It seems that we might have a really good shot with this kid. Afterall, if he were a lock for Kentucky why would he sit on the offer? Unless it was a conditional offer depending on some other players destination.
The answer is easy-Andrew Wiggins

My hope is that Roberson doesn't push things back.

How is it Cal is liked amoung the basketball comunity? He goes after every top dogs 3-4 top recruits every year. I just don't get it. If he wanted to he could go after them to hurt a teams seniority or the young talent to go with it. He could recruit out of meaness instead of actually wanting them on his team and the perception amoung recruits would still be he is a good guy. Were not talking about a guy who just recruits in his area either. He could steal the top 6 players in carolina in a single year if he wanted.

How is it Cal is liked amoung the basketball comunity? He goes after every top dogs 3-4 top recruits every year. I just don't get it. If he wanted to he could go after them to hurt a teams seniority or the young talent to go with it. He could recruit out of meaness instead of actually wanting them on his team and the perception amoung recruits would still be he is a good guy.

I think his coaching and Xs and Os is respected by everyone. I don't care how talented these guys are. He gets them to play hard, like a team, and to check egos. He gets them ready for the NBA and they produce. How they get to UK is another story.

I think his coaching and Xs and Os is respected by everyone. I don't care how talented these guys are. He gets them to play hard, like a team, and to check egos. He gets them ready for the NBA and they produce. How they get to UK is another story.
I agree that he has gotten star players to play together, but I don't think he has developed many players at Kentucky.

I agree that he has gotten star players to play together, but I don't think he has developed many players at Kentucky.

There haven't been many to develop since they mostly all bolt. Darius Miller and DeAndre Liggins improved however.

There haven't been many to develop since they mostly all bolt. Darius Miller and DeAndre Liggins improved however.
so did the big white kid whose name I have forgotten.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I thought about a few of those players, but I just think Cal gets far too much credit for developing players, because 90% of his players would be drafted at the same spot no matter which school they went to. They would just have to go to class at other schools (besides UNC) and have less spending money (apart from Duke).

hope there isn't anything to read into the order.

As I said before, my Dad went to Roselle Catholic and supports the school now. I wouldn't say he is an insider by any means, and I'm not sure how much of a scoop any of this stuff is, but he mentioned to me this weekend that the people at RC were really impresssed with JB and not really impressed with Calipari. Also if anything he may be leaning to staying close to home.

Like I said, not sure this is news, and you can probably take it for what its worth, because at the end of the day Roberson is gonna go where he wants to go, but that's what I got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom