UConn roll call | Syracusefan.com

UConn roll call

I would like to, but I need to have a weekend home. My fall weekends are crazy busy at least through the NCSU game.

Last edited:
I would assume winning game 1 would get more interested in attending. I love when cuse crowds take over places like uconn
Shouldn’t be hard for this game. Chatter on the boneyard was that they were only expecting around 15,000 fans. Woof!

I'm in, bringing 2 others.

Pro tip: Stopping at BT's Smokehouse in Sturbridge, MA for BBQ on the way down. "They have the meats." I realize this is out of the way for people coming from NYS direction.
Alternative: Rein's New York Style Deli is only 15 minutes from the stadium.

I looked at the UConn ticket site today (not the re-sellers), and most of the lower bowl is sold! I expected an empty stadium. In the upper bowl the first dozen rows or so are pretty full.

Last game there featured probably the nicest long TD throw of Eric Dungey's career - it was to AET. I recall an earlier game there when Coach P was UConn's HC and we lost because UConn kept running a HS wildcat play and SU couldn't stop it. Ugggh.

The last 2 NCAA Lax Final Fours were in that stadium.

Pro tip: Stopping at BT's Smokehouse in Sturbridge, MA for BBQ on the way down. "They have the meats." I realize this is out of the way for people coming from NYS direction.

I looked at the UConn ticket site today (not the re-sellers), and most of the lower bowl is sold! I expected an empty stadium. In the upper bowl the first dozen rows or so are pretty full.

Last game there featured probably the nicest long TD throw of Eric Dungey's career - it was to AET. I recall an earlier game there when Coach P was UConn's HC and we lost because UConn kept running a HS wildcat play and SU couldn't stop it. Ugggh.

I was at BT’s last summer! Random stop. It was delicious!!

If you're hitting BTs, you should also stop by Tree House in Charlton. For those going through Hartford, I'd recommend Bear's BBQ. There's one out by Bradley too.

Reins Deli is truly incredible

Did they get lost? My wife just saw this in central NJ. Not even remotely close to the way to ct from cny

Attachments

• 20088109-3C98-419D-A79A-34F2B0E4A523.jpeg
    20088109-3C98-419D-A79A-34F2B0E4A523.jpeg
    615.8 KB · Views: 97
One of my favorite road trips is to UConn but going to the Elton John concert with my wife on Saturday night.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom