Unacceptable. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Unacceptable.

Before people call for carey to start over frank, too, reconsider. I dont want a freshman handling the ball vs the UB guards

Frankly(pun intended), I don’t think I care anymore.

I’m all in on higher ceiling/lower floor at this point.

Wish we had a super athletic but raw freshman center too, because I’d be wanting to roll with him too. We’re basic as hell.

Lol thats ridiculous these are junior and senior college basketball players with tournament experience on a top 15 team. Battle had problems against the same players last year

Frank has tournament experience and a lot of it and guess what, he stunk against Old Dominion.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...That seems to be what we are doing year after year.
That's actually repetition not insanity. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine.

I honestly think JB does not know how to coach an offense. Whenever he’s asked about it, he just starts making hand movements and rambling about nonsense. I’m repeating myself, but all we do is run a weave up top and let TB and OB go iso... oh, sprinkle in an Elijah bomb here and there.

Matt Howard should have be indicted for what he got away on Jackson that year.
Jackson is the perfect college big. He doesn’t need a lot of shots and when he gets the ball could actually do something with it where the ball went in the hoop.
We had rick AND ao. On our most complete team maybe ever.

We do play to the level of the team we’re facing and for that reason we beat buffalo which will be our second top 25 win.

The notion that Girard was a luxury pickup has been disproven. Shoot away joe cause we need someone composed enough to make the shots.

I honestly think JB does not know how to coach an offense. Whenever he’s asked about it, he just starts making hand movements and rambling about nonsense. I’m repeating myself, but all we do is run a weave up top and let TB and OB go iso... oh, sprinkle in an Elijah bomb here and there.

Ball has to go in the basket.

Frank has tournament experience and a lot of it and guess what, he stunk against Old Dominion.

Im much more worried about Oshae and Chukwu. Point guard’s not really this team’s issue. Franks going to be tired when he’s running between guarding the three and baseline because Chukwu’s not sure what planet hes on

You must be new here. We used to have great offense at SU, before we went all in with the zone.

We do play to the level of the team we’re facing and for that reason we beat buffalo which will be our second top 25 win.

The notion that Girard was a luxury pickup has been disproven. Shoot away joe cause we need someone composed enough to make the shots.

This is nonsense. If that was the case then the game would be close the entire time.

We played at a higher level against them the first half and they played at a higher level against us the whole second half.

Why isn't the answer we're just not very good? Why is this all of a sudden a thing the past few years? it's because we're just not good.

You must be new here. We used to have great offense at SU, before we went all in with the zone.
Oh ok, so if we are living in the past, UCONN, Indiana, UCLA must be top 5 teams?

B-b-b-but, 'he's forgotten more about offense than you or i will ever know.'

We don’t even deserve to make some of the shots we do.
That's some weird, wild stuff.

Attachments

• 4960419.jpeg
    4960419.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Oh ok, so if we are living in the past, UCONN, Indiana, UCLA must be top 5 teams?
JB is still the coach at SU. Those other schools have all moved on, so your comparison doesn't work. The fact JB chooses not to work on the offense is very different from not knowing how to coach offense.

JB is still the coach at SU. Those other schools have all moved on, so your comparison doesn't work. The fact JB chooses not to work on the offense is very different from not knowing how to coach offense.
How many years in a row of “not working” on offense can we tolerate?[/QUOTE]

Ive watched a lot of UB. They will not steamroll us, our leaders wont let that happen. That being said two straight home losses to mid majors is an AWFUL look. Id give favor to UB, having watched them. But I refuse to believe cuse comes out that flat
Ive watched a lot of UB. They will not steamroll us, our leaders wont let that happen. That being said two straight home losses to mid majors is an AWFUL look. Id give favor to UB, having watched them. But I refuse to believe cuse comes out that flat

Leaders?
What leaders?