unc asheville stats | Syracusefan.com

unc asheville stats

Someone said they couldn't shoot but the have two players who have made 71 and 61 threes.

And they did beat the crap out of Mars Hill this year.

In a related story, can someone please tell me what the f*** a Mars Hill is?

Someone said they couldn't shoot but the have two players who have made 71 and 61 threes.
It was in my scouting report. 3 point shooting is not a strength of this team. They went 12-55 in their conference tourney from behind the arc. Plus they are VERY small.

And they did beat the crap out of Mars Hill this year.

In a related story, can someone please tell me what the f*** a Mars Hill is?

They also took down Montreat College. Montreat is probably best known for spelling Montreal wrong.

Their top-7 in minutes per game, listed by height: 6-1, 6-1, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, 6-5, 6-4

Their top-7 in minutes per game, listed by height: 6-1, 6-1, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, 6-5, 6-4
Maybe we can play Waiters and Scoop at the top of the zone, with Triche and MCW on the wings. Put CJ in the middle.

well looks like they played uconn somewhat close early in the year. and they clobbered Utah (yes, Utah was horrible this year - probably the worst power-conf team). only lost by 4 @ tennessee. lost by 19 to Ohio (bracket-buster game?) looks like in their conf tourney they won by an average of about 22.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom