UNC Game Thread | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Just got home, first play I see is the WR failing to throw down field, next Dungey tries a shovel pass. I hope the game has been better than that.

What do I do? I’ve had Michigan-MSU on my main TV and the SU game on a side TV. But Gus Johnson is absolutely insufferable. But the SU game is a debacle. What do I do?

Someone film all the happy fans; it’s the last time we’ll see them this season.

Ready for a new love story? Should I click it or watch this game? Tough decision

What do I do? I’ve had Michigan-MSU on my main TV and the SU game on a side TV. But Gus Johnson is absolutely insufferable. But the SU game is a debacle. What do I do?

Fortunately, I’ve been watching the MSU game with my lovely wife. It’s been making me feel at least a little better.

You really can’t believe any of that. We lost three straight games due to coaching errors and a qb with the arm of a highschoo Qb that can’t see the field cause he’s too juiced up.

Of course I can believe that. I'd also be worried and almost expect us to lose the last 5 games had we pulled out Clemson and Pitt and showed up today.

My exact thought after Clemson was something like 'at least now we might win some ACC games if we had pulled that one out we'd have crashed hard sooner rather than later and it would be ugly.'

Its probably a tie game right now if Johnson throws that ball away and doesn't put us in 2nd and 16 where there is no play we can call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom