UNC Game Thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Why? Does Ward coach the quarterback?
LB's. But I may be wrong ... I'm self-medicating.

If they get so much as a fieldgoal on this series... we're done. We have to stop them, and then stop running up the gut on 1st down (I think they've caught on after 10 times). Maybe we can borrow Newsome for a couple plays ... you know, to make it fair.

OMG he missed the freaking FG. There might be one team more desperate to lose this one than SU - North Carolina.

Last edited:
Somebody here called that qb draw earlier. Woulda been nice if the team saw it coming

I didn't think you were referring to me. Just it's hard to say that others name call when in your post you call them know it alls.

Its not the place for hissy fits and personal attacks. People need to open their eyes. We’re good, things are changing. Play to win. Make adjustments.

Hate to say that CUSE needs to cut ties with Brian Ward after this season.

Both coordinators have been abysmal today. The play calling when we were up 13 with the ball was criminal. This staff is in over its head as bad as that is to say. Make all the excuses u want Lynch and Ward have once again come up small.

If devito pkays I hope he turns this around. If the online doesn’t provide protection it could do more harm than good.

Both coordinators have been abysmal today. The play calling when we were up 13 with the ball was criminal. This staff is in over its head as bad as that is to say. Make all the excuses u want Lynch and Ward have once again come up small.

Dino needs to call plays

Have we rought in any other LB’s? No shy? IF i was Bambrewer id have shy transfer this is an absolute joke that he isn’t getting any run.

He got run. He absolutely whiffed on a tackle early in the game that allowed a big gainer. Great ST player. Not a very good LB.

Why? Does Ward coach the quarterback?
It's all the qb's fault? Really? My God guys. Our o-line sucks. Our running backs, suck. Our wide outs can't get open. Riley drops a ball right in his hands. Dungey can't hit open wide outs. true. I doubt they would have caught it if he had got it to them.

Fine. But we should not be losing to UNC at home. This is a dreadful performance.

Fine? Their talent factors into it. They are very similar statistically to us minus the turnovers. They have some good players back now. Should have won VS VTech if not for that fumble. We are a constant leaky dam on D. Especially run D. We don’t have the horses to handle them one-on-one in space. We whiff or get carried. That’s talent. Dungey has had to fit throws into tight spots since their coverage is pretty good and our guys can get some (Riley dropped a good one) but not a lot of separation. Dungey is not accurate. Never was. Carter, Ratliff-Williams, Williams, and Newsome really jump out on the screen and are physical obviously. We just can’t handle those guys, clearly. Not a surpise to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom