UNC Game Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Read it know lost three fingers in nam

I wasn’t breaking your balls, I was just explaining. I was confused by one of your posts last week, but you told me you were using the speech to text function.

We have to find a spot on offense for ED. He runs too well not to use him for something.

I like the idea of using both and bringing in Dungey for running plays and possibly a series or two per game. For NC State I'd go all in on Devito and commit to him Eric would only get a couple short yardage snaps. Possibly expand his role a little each week.

Damn Devito has a nice arm though those throws were perfect. On the shorter throws was nice to see the ball get there that quickly. Wouldn't bank on him being here as a Sr and possibly even as a Jr hes probably already on NFL radars after what we saw today.

I said it from the beginning its not dungeys fault hes just not playing like dungey ... devito just sealed his starting spot

True dat. The DeVito Era has officially begun.

Minor miracle there, classic game where it seems neither team wants to win. It was a trainwreck, but it was our trainwreck and we somehow managed a win. Hopefully this installs some confidence in a team that needs it.

Go Orange, 5-2.

This game will appear often in the future off seasons when they need programming to fill time.

no its not they are not built to do a knock down drag out fight (yet) If we score like this Off is ment too . Every thing is meant for the Off to score ALOT
Stop the BS...TD was unbelievable leading us to the OT victory...but our defense is still offensive.
Not sure how to fix it...BC will run all over us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom