UNC Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the same team that was flying around the field playing their hearts out against Purdue. A lot of going through the motions and you have to feel that blocked punt was a huge momentum changer
Yes, we’re gonna lose this, but if I’m Dino I go for a viral rant on officiating in the hope that it may put them in notice for next week. That call was a momentum crusher. Pay the fine - you’ve made enough.

I know what you posted. I disagree with you. Is that clear enough for you? I'm in no mood for your nonsense right about now.

It’s not clear because you don’t know what you’re talking about. I think what I said was clear and I don’t know how to say it any clearer that you could comprehend. I’ll try to think of something. I’ll check with my 8 yr old and see if she gets it and then go from there.

It won't in the news but everything changed after it happened. Doesn't matter if they win by 40 or 20 but that determined the outcome of this game
Yupp the game was over when that commercial break ended. Never had a chance.

Still an embarrassing showing but the game was decided after that replay.

You can't tell me not having proven all-acc defensive players like Duce, Carter, and then Geer wouldn't be a huge help to this current defense. If we have smurf still sniffing the field there are some serious issues.

Hope we at least get a different QB in the second half
yeah, that's the answer. It's the qb's fault. Christ. Does he play defense as well. Or O line.

Schrader went from warrior to waiting for senior day from the scouts
Scouts have seen all they need from Shrader the last two weeks. He is headed to Canada, Maybe.

Syracuse football will NEVER be able to compete at the upper
level of the ACC. Geographic location, facilities, and a small fan base
will always be an obstacle. If the schedule is favorable they could pull off
an occasional 8-9 win season, but it will NEVER be a program that can
attract top level talent to generate a top 25 type team year in and year out.
this goes for other sports as well as the academic programs overall. Cantor really hurt SU.

Competing and not getting blown out are two different things

You can't tell me not having proven all-acc defensive players like Duce, Carter, and then Geer wouldn't be a huge help to this current defense. If we have smurf still sniffing the field there are some serious issues.
No difference. They and us just aren't good enough.

yeah, that's the answer. It's the qb's fault. Christ. Does he play defense as well. Or O line.
I kind of want to see him play some safety now that you mention it

So you guys want to fire Dino even when we make a bowl with ease this season? We are far, far more likely to win 8 games than 5.

Not trying to be a smart ass I'm just not sure what the expectations are if we want Dino gone after a 4-2 start with two losses where it's an uphill battle. Maybe I'm just an idiot with low expectations because I've never seen a good Syracuse football program.
No one expects us to win these games, but this is unacceptable. We need to be a competent team making plays and at least resembling a challenge to any opponent. At year 8 this is so ridiculous. It’s just tiring to be a fan when it’s this bad. This is the first time I’ve ever considered Dino may not be the guy. But this is ridiculous.

We will find out if this team has true leaders or not after this game. NC has dominated SU like no team in the past few years. We aren’t competitive on either side of the ball.

Washington St. is currently #13. They're in the middle of nowhere in a cold climate. Chapel Hill isn't exactly a great vibrant city. Any program can rise if you hire a great coach. Wildhack apparently doesn't have any intention of aiming high for a coach that can take us back to glory though.

So you guys want to fire Dino even when we make a bowl with ease this season? We are far, far more likely to win 8 games than 5.

Not trying to be a smart ass I'm just not sure what the expectations are if we want Dino gone after a 4-2 start with two losses where it's an uphill battle. Maybe I'm just an idiot with low expectations because I've never seen a good Syracuse football program.
It's not the the fact we're 4-2. I can cope with loosing and try and take away positives for future wins. It's the uncompetitive blowout losses that make us look like a bottom feeder G5 that make me want him gone. Also, his record is trash to boot

I am sorry you think GS is a good QB and shouldn’t be challenged. They have under 100 yards in the first half and we have to throw the ball to get back into the game which isn’t GS strong suit.

will we come back? I am going to watch the second half!

Calls haven't been great but down 27-0?! We shouldn't be soft as baby dook. This is why the fans don't show up in the Dome for Clemson. We have to be able to overcome this spit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom