UNC Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will find out if this team has true leaders or not after this game. NC has dominated SU like no team in the past few years. We aren’t competitive on either side of the ball.
We all ready found this out

hate to say it guys but I think it's time to fold the program amirite?

Doesn’t fing matter, we suck today big time, but that absolutely clear and 100% obvious call on the blocked punt tells me once again about our chances with the ACC. And God forbid Adrian has a good team because he is going to get it up the A as well

No one expects us to win these games, but this is unacceptable. We need to be a competent team making plays and at least resembling a challenge to any opponent. At year 8 this is so ridiculous. It’s just tiring to be a fan when it’s this bad. This is the first time I’ve ever considered Dino may not be the guy. But this is ridiculous.
App state took this team to Overtime>..think about that!!!

The call completely changed the game. It’s a shame.
I agree. It did change the game. No question. It’s very upsetting.

Having said that, this is just a horrible showing. It’s groundhogs day every time we play anyone not named BC or Colgate (ps that’s called an exaggeration for the Pollyanna’s, yes we beat Purdue blah blah).

I am sorry you think GS is a good QB and shouldn’t be challenged. They have under 100 yards in the first half and we have to throw the ball to get back into the game which isn’t GS strong suit.
Did I say that? No. But to blame this fiasco on the QB is quite frankly dumb. Tom Brady would like crap with this team behind him. The whole team isn't good enough.

Washington St. is currently #13. They're in the middle of nowhere in a cold climate. Chapel Hill isn't exactly a great vibrant city. Any program can rise if you hire a great coach. Wildhack apparently doesn't have any intention of aiming high for a coach that can take us back to glory though.
This!!!! So tired of hearing otherwise

Washington St. is currently #13. They're in the middle of nowhere in a cold climate. Any program can rise if you hire a great coach. Wildhack apparently doesn't have any intention of aiming high for a coach that can take us back to glory though.
He could aim as high as he wants, but he’s never going to get a great hire to come to SU. People are delusional to think a top coach will come to SU. Wildhack’s only hope is to catch lightning in a bottle.

SU is pretty easy to get accepted into - even their law school. Cantor really hurt us!

Did I say that? No. But to blame this fiasco on the QB is quite frankly dumb. Tom Brady would like crap with this team behind him. The whole team isn't good enough.

Correct GS isn’t good enough and that is why I said I would like to see a different QB in the second half.

I would give Schrader the first 2-3 series. If nothing happens, I get him out of there as quickly as possible. We need him healthy through FSU. The rest of our season is very winnable, but without Shrader, we could have a terrible season.

If Shrader is this one dimensional then let’s see CDRW - nothing to lose.

He could aim as high as he wants, but he’s never going to get a great hire to come to SU. People are delusional to think a top coach will come to SU. Wildhack’s only hope is to catch lightning in a bottle.
Probably not. But that doesn't mean we can't do better than this.

Syracuse football will NEVER be able to compete at the upper
level of the ACC. Geographic location, facilities, and a small fan base
will always be an obstacle. If the schedule is favorable they could pull off
an occasional 8-9 win season, but it will NEVER be a program that can
attract top level talent to generate a top 25 type team year in and year out.
Unless somehow we can play the NIL game better than anyone.Probably not realistic being a private school, but you never know.

70-424 yards, 4-23 FD 0-27 points.

The defense has been awful but has the offense. The punting has been pretty good. But it hasn't mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom