UNC Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not about 1 play or 1 player. The entire UNC team is just far more talented and they have the top 1-2 QB in draft. In addition, they have an outstanding coaching staff and Cuse has Dino.

regardless of score i still want an explanation on the cheat 1st down by punter after the punt block. One bounce the other way and we're up 7-3 with the momentum.

No game after FSU is a gimme anymore. Could any of them

i ain't no quiter fan !
teams have Schraders number...no more surprises on how he operates ...just put a spy on him
his receivers don't help him. they said early in the broadcast "they look the part..."

I’m going to watch the second half to see how our seconds play . The only reason.

Correct GS isn’t good enough and that is why I said I would like to see a different QB in the second half.
Not exactly what I said but close enough for you.

Not great. Bob...

F73Zq-CXkAEsYPg

P was also handed an high quality team. Dino got a mess of a program
Cant beat teams like this with Shrader. He is excellent against mid level comp but good teams take away his legs and hes toast as he is a poor passer. Its too bad Lamson left.
I hope Dino gives Carlos a chance as this game is over

Washington St. is currently #13. They're in the middle of nowhere in a cold climate. Chapel Hill isn't exactly a great vibrant city. Any program can rise if you hire a great coach. Wildhack apparently doesn't have any intention of aiming high for a coach that can take us back to glory though.
That aligns perfectly white what people have said: you have occasional good seasons. WAZZU had 12 straight years of <.500 play, they’ve had some good years following that but does that means it’s sustainable? Oregon State is having a good year but I wouldn’t call them a good program. Same with Kansas.

You can't tell me not having proven all-acc defensive players like Duce, Carter, and then Geer wouldn't be a huge help to this current defense. If we have smurf still sniffing the field there are some serious issues.
Oh, no, haven’t you heard? Are defensive backfield is better without them!

I agree. It did change the game. No question. It’s very upsetting.

Having said that, this is just a horrible showing. It’s groundhogs day every time we play anyone not named BC or Colgate (ps that’s called an exaggeration for the Pollyanna’s, yes we beat Purdue blah blah).
Still would have had to move the ball to score

we need to reactivate the shirt world thread to give us some humor!

It’s not that they are just losing. They are getting crushed. They got crushed last week. Had zero chance of winning at any point. And this is embarassment

The Robinson years, then the flash of light under Marrone followed by Shafer and then the 2 winning seasons in 7 years under Babers.. Marrone not sticking around killed the rebirth. We just continue to not be able to climb all the way back. At this point not sure there is a miracle worker to make it happen. If Dino makes this a persistent .500 team or slightly better we just have to take our low end bowl game and hope that's enough to not get left at the altar at the next consolidation.

In the meantime hopefully hoops can get on a roll and keep the dome rocking from November through March.

Washington St. is currently #13. They're in the middle of nowhere in a cold climate. Chapel Hill isn't exactly a great vibrant city. Any program can rise if you hire a great coach. Wildhack apparently doesn't have any intention of aiming high for a coach that can take us back to glory though.
How do we know what Wildhack’s intentions will be yet?

UNC beat App State 40-34 in OT. The yardage was 527-494 and State had more first downs 27-30.

by
The Robinson years, then the flash of light under Marrone followed by Shafer and then the 2 winning seasons in 7 years under Babers.. Marrone not sticking around killed the rebirth. We just continue to not be able to climb all the way back. At this point not sure there is a miracle worker to make it happen. If Dino makes this a persistent .500 team or slightly better we just have to take our low end bowl game and hope that's enough to not get left at the altar at the next consolidation.

In the meantime hopefully hoops can get in a roll and keep the dome rocking from November through March
dont count on it , something tells me hoop fans are headed for a major letdown. Of course I’m a miserable old fart right now .

I’m going to watch the second half to see how our seconds play . The only reason.
Our seconds and thirds have been playing on def. The sneak peak is not impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom