UNC Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
by

dont count on it , something tells me hoop fans are headed for a major letdown. Of course I’m a miserable old fart right now .

Hoops is a different animal than football for a number of reasons.

IMG_4244.gif
Good thing the schedule gets easier next week with FSU.

Offensive football coaches not continuing running the same plays that work week to week is annoying. We have plays that work, why don’t we run them week to week? Why don’t we go back to them, instead we put in a WR screen with Villari? Why?

UNC beat App State 40-34 in OT. The yardage was 527-494 and State had more first downs 27-30.

And because of that and our inflated stats, people thought we were a lot better than we were even though the Army game showed a lot of flaws.

Everyone mad at ESPN towards the beginning of this thread should retract their statements. They were trying to do us a favor.
I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry, maybe I’ll do both.

I still can't believe they reviewed that blocked punt and gave them a first down. Actually the most egregiously bad thing I've ever seen watching college football.
Wasn’t watching, kid has football what happened

Offensive football coaches not continuing running the same plays that work week to week is annoying. We have plays that work, why don’t we run them week to week? Why don’t we go back to them, instead we put in a WR screen with Villari? Why?
That's why I loved Hackett's offense under Marrone in 2012. We ran the same exact running play with Jerome Smith every single time.

This is what’s also scary, right? The “stacked” qb room isn’t so stacked.
Better QB room then historically, still not good. Not surprising though, any good back up has transferred to start. Just look at bama, awful QB all around because no one wants to wait

I still can't believe they reviewed that blocked punt and gave them a first down. Actually the most egregiously bad thing I've ever seen watching college football.
This is true. Two things can be true. That call and replay review were an abomination.

Simultaneously, this is a very uninspiring performance by our team.

It’s a double whammy.

Over/under.. Drake Maye 500 passing yards. Whatdoyagot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom