UNC/UVA | Syracusefan.com

UNC/UVA

raf4488

Starter
Go Heels; UVA is pretty good and I don't want to see them only a 1/2 game behind us. Our game @UVA is arguably our toughest game left. Harris has incredible range, 3-3 so far.

Our toughest game could be at Miami. If they get hot and get the crowd, it'll be another agita game.

Plus, at Cameron will be tough. Tougher than UVA, I think.

We're really gonna have to pick up our scoring in conference. UVA, Miami, Clemson are all in top 10 for fewest points per game by opponents in the country with Clemson and UVA being #1 and #3. Probably gonna be slow paced games

hahaha I like the commentating in this game. "He turned to look at the bench to Roy Williams to ask, Coach, was that really a travel?"

Wow...UVA is for real. Harris is a beast. We'll see how well they shoot when there is nothing to be had inside...

Anyone just hear Van Gundy?

He said the undefeated teams should have to play in the middle of the year - Cuse vs. Arizona at MSG! Not sure why, but it was random that I couldn't help but laugh.

Go Heels; UVA is pretty good and I don't want to see them only a 1/2 game behind us. Our game @UVA is arguably our toughest game left. Harris has incredible range, 3-3 so far.
Come on now...we've got duke in Cameron...way harder than UVA...UVA has beaten no one.

Last edited:
When we play UVA, remember that they and their coach have a good game and plan. Tony Bennett is doing a great job there.

What little I watched of this game, and even though the game's TO stats are reasonable, it appeared to me that both teams were VERY sloppy with the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom