Uniforms @ Central Michigan revealed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms @ Central Michigan revealed

cuseguy said:
Problem is, I turn on some college games now and I can't tell who is playing. Not good.
I love this argument because of how lame it is -- do the same games you tune into not have a bar at the bottom showing the names of the teams playing, the score, the time remaning, etc.

No fan base plays the victim more than Syracuse's.

TheCusian said:
Is this really a thing? What about the bar on the bottom that says who's playing, along with their colors and/or logo?
Step ahead of me. But, man, are there some people really in love with their feelings.

Can we blame cuseguy for channel watermarks? "We put them in there because people don't know what channel they're on. It's a service!"

Todd Gack said:
I guess I'll never be able to wrap my head around this. "Embarrassing"? I can only imagine what Duke or Stanford fans think when they wear black -- and they're better schools!

Because when they do that, it's a one off, not their base uniforms. Our base in now all blues and all whites.

Can't wait for this so called orange out. I'm wearing green.

rrlbees said:
Because when they do that, it's a one off, not their base uniforms. Our base in now all blues and all whites. Can't wait for this so called orange out. I'm wearing green.
But why are you "embarrassed"? You're not a graduate either, right?

Toga said:
Really?
Really what? I don't get the uproar about what 18-22-year olds choose to wear. Marsh, who I don't know if he's a graduate or not threw out (at the prospect of wearing white) "embarrassed"? Bees offered an explanation -- and I get the "one-off" bit, but that doesn't answer why he cares so much. Neither of us are graduates.

The whole "Orange" nickname is based on a wantingness to be different, right? Wasn't it chosen after some crew race where they wanted to pick a different color? God forbid kids 100+ years later had the same wantingness to switch things up.

Todd Gack said:
But why are you "embarrassed"? You're not a graduate either, right?

I think you replied to the wrong person. I didn't use the word embarrassed in this thread.

But anyways, no I'm not a graduate. I'm just one of those locals who have gone to games for over 50 years and helps keep our programs going.

We are the orange. SU promotes the orange. Our mascot is an orange. Su peddles merchandise mostly colored orange. Our uni's should respect that.

I hear that Scott is going to borrow Rick Pitino's white suit for the occasion.

View attachment 23796
If that's not available, there are options:

f33bcc7ea1fcdb9f4f33c6e0f2c6f4ac.jpg

images

images

But the obvious choice is
Miami_Vice_Blues_Glass.jpg

I think you replied to the wrong person. I didn't use the word embarrassed in this thread.

But anyways, no I'm not a graduate. I'm just one of those locals who have gone to games for over 50 years and helps keep our programs going.

We are the orange. SU promotes the orange. Our mascot is an orange. Su peddles merchandise mostly colored orange. Our uni's should respect that.
Fish meets barrel:

Marsh wrote: ”Might as well be Bowling Green / So embarrassing”

I responded: “I guess I'll never be able to wrap my head around this. ‘Embarrassing’? I can only imagine what Duke or Stanford fans think when they wear black -- and they're better schools!

You responded (after some other posts from both of us, but specifically to my response to Marsh’s “embarrassing” post): “Because when they do that, it's a one off, not their base uniforms. Our base in now all blues and all whites.

“Can't wait for this so called orange out. I'm wearing green.”

Now you claim I’m making up your made-up personal affronts.

Then you write this: “We are the orange. SU promotes the orange. Our mascot is an orange. Su peddles merchandise mostly colored orange. Our uni's should respect that.”

I’d expect better reasoning from an 8th grader. “We are the Lakers, and the Lakers wear expensive jeans – so buy me expensive jeans, Mom and Dad, or I’ll hate this place forever.”

I’m a fairly solid liberal – who, considering the troubles in America/the world, has no time for feelings.

Todd Gack said:
Fish meets barrel: Marsh wrote: ”Might as well be Bowling Green / So embarrassing” I responded: “I guess I'll never be able to wrap my head around this. ‘Embarrassing’? I can only imagine what Duke or Stanford fans think when they wear black -- and they're better schools! You responded (after some other posts from both of us, but specifically to my response to Marsh’s “embarrassing” post): “Because when they do that, it's a one off, not their base uniforms. Our base in now all blues and all whites. “Can't wait for this so called orange out. I'm wearing green.” Now you claim I’m making up your made-up personal affronts. Then you write this: “We are the orange. SU promotes the orange. Our mascot is an orange. Su peddles merchandise mostly colored orange. Our uni's should respect that.” I’d expect better reasoning from an 8th grader. “We are the Lakers, and the Lakers wear expensive jeans – so buy me expensive jeans, Mom and Dad, or I’ll hate this place forever.” I’m a fairly solid liberal – who, considering the troubles in America/the world, has no time for feelings.

What kind of circular crap is that? You can't tell by my response to you that I was responding to your part about Duke and Stanford wearing black? Maybe I should have made it easier for you by deleting the other part of your post in the quote. An 8th grader could see what I was responding to.

texasorange said:
Just win the damn game!!

That's always priority number 1.

rrlbees said:
What kind of circular crap is that? You can't tell by my response to you that I was responding to your part about Duke and Stanford wearing black? Maybe I should have made it easier for you by deleting the other part of your post in the quote. An 8th grader could see what I was responding to.
Wow. Not just once: Wow. The lady do protest too much.

Todd Gack said:
Wow. Not just once: Wow. The lady do protest too much.

Learn how to read. You're the one that misquoted me. Just admit you got lost and misinterpreted everything. I accept your apology in advance.

rrlbees said:
Learn how to read. You're the one that misquoted me. Just admit you got lost and misinterpreted everything. I accept your apology in advance.
I cut and pasted -- literally. Get a grip -- neither you or me are the smartest people on this board.

Todd Gack said:
I cut and pasted -- literally. Get a grip -- neither you or me are the smartest people on this board.

You cut and pasted? Which post of mine in this thread did you cut and paste this from?

"But why are you "embarrassed"? Youre not a graduate either, right?"

rrlbees said:
You cut and pasted? Which post of mine in this thread did you cut and paste this from? "But why are you "embarrassed"? Youre not a graduate either, right?"
You lost.

Todd Gack said:
You lost.

You're a real pice of work. Gnite.