Uniforms to be unveiled at 10am | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms to be unveiled at 10am

Not a fan. But then, that probably assures that the players (and youth market) will love them.

Least we can't blame the uniform if we drop that game

rp_primary_NikeUniforms.jpg

Love them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

you could have the same style and fashion forward with the right colors.
Agreed...would have looked awesome with our traditional colors.

When are they scheduled to be debuted.

I heard Nike is releasing a new basketball soon... Early rumors its black with pink lines...:cool:

Meh. The grey and the orange just don't look right to me.

I like the 'Cuse on the front - that's kinda cool.

They are god awful ugly!

Someone remind me why we need alternate uniforms again. Is it in case we decide to start the alternate lineup? Or, in case we get embarassed on the road like we did against Notre Dame and want to come home and play incognito? Maybe to try to fool the pundits into thinking we've picked up an extra road game somewhere along the way.

I think I like them too. LOVE 'Cuse on the front. Certainly much better than duct tape unis.
I really like them too and really like the 'Cuse on the front.
As someone posted yesterday, the important thing to me is if the players like them. If they think the unis are cool I'm good with them.

Agreed...would have looked awesome with our traditional colors.

When are they scheduled to be debuted.

USF game...hopefully only game.

I have no problem with Nike messing with styles, cuts, material and all the new "technology" type things that the press release talks about. But why with the colors. Surprised the fronts don't say "GRAYMEN". We aren't freakin Gtown.

they are pretty sweet, would like to see them with a reflective orange as the dominant color too...and reflective white

If it comes with W's through March & April 2nd... I would be for it!

they are pretty sweet, would like to see them with a reflective orange as the dominant color too...and reflective white

They would be better if they glowed in the dark, and we could turn all of the lights off in the DOme.

they are abominable. 'cuse???? how can gross and cantor let this happen????the mentality behind this is sickening. i hope jb drags out the script syracuse for wva in protest.

They're alright, like the 'Cuse. Wish the letters and numbers though were at least trimmed with orange, but I'm a detail snob.

The number should not be in the same font as the Cuse... and the Cuse should be Orange and the number remain white

As long as they win, I'm cool with them.

Otherwise, I'm indifferent.

So will the fighting Ewing's be wearing Orange uniforms? Just don't like these at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom