Unless JB Really Wants A Shooter On The Wing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Unless JB Really Wants A Shooter On The Wing

Quadirs form looks workable. That tough runner from the baseline was pretty. He has to make some from deep though no doubt.
No he doesn't. Hes a baller, a creator and a scorer. Pearl couldn't shoot worth a bean and is as good a player as we have ever had. Copeland has a chance to be special.

No he doesn't. Hes a baller, a creator and a scorer. Pearl couldn't shoot worth a bean and is as good a player as we have ever had. Copeland has a chance to be special.

I agree he has that chance. Still think a 3 here and there will be a must in today's game to truly get to that point. Pearl played when the game was different.

Benny mintz copeland Edwards girard. Man I hope we can create some static with these guys. I’m not holding my hopes high though

Maybe.

I just hope nobody is going 35 unless Jesse stays out of foul trouble.

Every game is different.

Jesse is our only proven 2 way stud.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

I agree he has that chance. Still think a 3 here and there will be a must in today's game to truly get to that point. Pearl played when the game was different.
I understand but ill take an all around talent like Copeland all day over a 1 dimensional player. Plus non of Bell or Taylor are lights out shooters. Bell will struggle to get his shot off against ACC defenders unless he can put it on the floor.
Cope,mintz, joe, benny edwards. Thats our 5

I understand but ill take an all around talent like Copeland all day over a 1 dimensional player. Plus non of Bell or Taylor are lights out shooters. Bell will struggle to get his shot off against ACC defenders unless he can put it on the floor.

JT and Sy super subs plus backup bigs rotation. I think Brown will have his say for minutes at times as a .5 too.

Bell a token starter

I know he’s got “clout” but Joe was terrible tonight.

Terrible.

Exhibition or not, senior leader needs to bring it.

Taylor is clearly a more rounded player than Bell.

Copeland is good, but you 100% know that’s not the lineup JB is going to roll with so I’m not sure why you’re doing this to yourself. He’s going to start Bell like it or not.

Yes.

I guess that’s what I was driving at but you put it more succinctly….I’ll take guys who can do everything but shoot over guys who can only shoot, if it comes down to it. And b-ball IQ over everything.
Probably had 4+ guys who will end up coaching at some point on our team last year., IQ is overrated yet still needed.

Probably had 4+ guys who will end up coaching at some point on our team last year., IQ is overrated yet still needed.
Who? Maybe they knew what to do, but in actuality they mostly all played like morons. Josh Pace, Sherm Douglas, Z Sims, Griffin, Ennis….give me those guys.

Who? Maybe they knew what to do, but in actuality they mostly all played like morons. Josh Pace, Sherm Douglas, Z Sims, Griffin, Ennis….give me those guys.
JBs three kids and Swider.

Copeland is good, but you 100% know that’s not the lineup JB is going to roll with so I’m not sure why you’re doing this to yourself. He’s going to start Bell like it or not.
Taylor looked noticeably less athletic than his fellow babies

I know he will. And i will continue to post my two cents:)

I know he’s got “clout” but Joe was terrible tonight.

Terrible.

Exhibition or not, senior leader needs to bring it.

Terrible?? He started slow like the whole team did but he led the team in scoring and led the team in assists with 5 including 3 straight possessions mid 2nd half when we went from down 1 to up 6 then he scored 9 pts in the next 5 mins after that.

Terrible?? He started slow like the whole team did but he led the team in scoring and led the team in assists with 5 including 3 straight possessions mid 2nd half when we went from down 1 to up 6 then scored 9 pts in the next 5 mins after that.
1. What was his shooting %?

2. Defense?

Terrible?? He started slow like the whole team did but he led the team in scoring and led the team in assists with 5 including 3 straight possessions mid 2nd half when we went from down 1 to up 6 then he scored 9 pts in the next 5 mins after that.
I thought Joe played really well. He played within himself, was super solid.

5/12 and 3/8.

Didn’t really pay attention but didn’t notice anything “terrible”.

Doesn’t change any of the facts I posted.
He got it going for a stretch. Numbers are a little better than what I thought….was guessing 5-15ish.

Defense is what it is….but he does seem to crank it up when there’s 20,000 and he’s fired up.

Was hoping he’d find a way to bring that energy consistently, even when the crowd is dead and the game doesn’t “matter”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom